Top Jerusalem Airport & Hotel Transfers
16 results | All Jerusalem Tours
* A traveler said: "The pick up and the trip were flawless. I hope for the same on the return trip to TLV on Saturday morning, 7/13."
* A traveler said: "The driver taxi driver picked me up at 330 am for my 6am flight. We made good time to the airport at that hour. It was nice to have the trip pre-paid but I gave the driver a tip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dan Porges was incredible. He had a lot of information and was very engaging the whole tour. The tour was fun and the timing between locations was planned out perfectly. The only thing was we were made to wait at the sales pitch places way too long (the dead seas soap shops), but it had nothing to do with the guide. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Very organized. Very interesting. Very emotional. Great guide who was informative, funny, engaging and well versed."
* A traveler said: "I was mostly interested by Petra, but I was so impressed by Jerash and Wadi Rum. Ali was a great guide, the bedouin camp was lovely and we ate really well. I would love to go back and see more of Jordan. We were there late June and it was warm, but it also meant the sites were not too busy, so I do not regret that choice."
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable staff. Individual attention to all participants. Very hands on. Will definitely go again."
* A traveler said: "Flexible and effective. Very efficient communication via the app (as our flight was rerouted we arrived at midnight instead of afternoon) - no issues despiye the Sabbat"
* A traveler said: "Yael was so lovely! She was a treasure trove of history! She was so professional and friendly. She spoke of her own life on a kibbutz and made us feel like old friends. Can’t wait to recommend her to my friends in the States!"
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous after reading mixed reviews, but it was 100% awesome. I am in my mid-30s and was on a trip with my father who is almost 70 and we couldn’t of had a better time!"
* A traveler said: "A delicious and informative way to explore the market. We tasted a variety of foods from multiple countries. Our guide was great."
* A traveler said: "We had a very nice tour with Haim. Our kids enjoyed also. He is very knowledgeable, informative, patient, kind and respectful. He is also flexible and always ask you what you want on the tour. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Tel Aviv Airport TLV to Jerusalem City Center
- Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer from Jerusalem to Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport
- Private Ben Gurion Airport - Jerusalem Round-Trip Transfer
- Private Airport Transfer: from Jerusalem to Ben Gurion Int. Airport (TLV)
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Kidron Valley
- Armenian Quarter
- Western Wall Tunnels
- Hezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)
- Mount of Olives
- Israel Museum, Jerusalem
- Church of St. James
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- Underground Jerusalem
- Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
- Dominus Flevit Church
- Christian Quarter
- Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera