Top Jordan Outdoor Activities
403 results | All Jordan Tours
* A traveler said: "Good driver very helpful, informative and eager to make our trip enjoyable. Wadi rum is fascinating with lots of history and culture"
* A traveler said: "My driver was Ahmat. He was Vers friendly and helpful. When I had a problem or a wish, he helped me. He drove carefully. The trip was very good."
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best overall experience I had on a tour in Jordan. From start to finish, Muhammad was a great driver and tour guide for Petra. Also, Muhammad was the best English speaker in Amman, no doubt about it. The ride was in a nice newer vehicle that had good AC and was a smooth drive. I will be using this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "We booked transportation only since we wanted to go relax, nice and slowly. Amer, was kind, patient and always ready to give a hint or recommendation about the sites we visited. There was not even a single offer made by him to push for a place, restaurant or guide which was great, 5/5. Great driver, we felt safe the whole trip."
* A traveler said: "Had a great driver, Jamal, who spoke quite good English. Explained geography, historical facts etc. Sites were amazing"
* A traveler said: "Ahmed was amazing! Very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. He didn’t make it seem like a stiff tour with nothing but straight information. He led us to a beautiful site that we would have never been able to navigate on our own. Would highly recommend you book your tours with Ahmed"
* A traveler said: "Very professional and knowledgeable and patiently waited for us while we had to take care of a lost baggage issue that drug on for over an hour."
* A traveler said: "Harood was waiting at the airport and we promptly got going and were off to Petra. Good vehicle, lots of room for all of our luggage (6 bags). Made a short stop about half way there. Nice break. Harood is local to Petra. Very helpful!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, Firas was very kind and informative. We really enjoyed our tour, we loved the restaurant as well"
* A traveler said: "It’s great if you want to see these places in one day. Our driver Nidal was very helpful and an excellent driver."
* A traveler said: "I had the chance to visit Petra with an amazing driver. first he was on time at 7 am.|Badr knows every shortcuts to Petra from the dead sea.|he is a professional driver with a huge knowledge of Jordan's history and culture.|Badr was a pleasant person with a lot of humour and fun.|I highly recommend Badr Nabeel Guith as a driver for all your trips in Jordan."
* A traveler said: "Very good ride! The driver was on time and the ride was smooth. It was quiet which was nice because I had a slight headache. The ride was quick overall and wonderful!! Excellent service!!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour for anyone looking for a quick trip to Mt. Nebo and Madaba. The drive is easy and I did not feel rushed."
* A traveler said: "The service was an absolute life saver. As group traveling with multiple pieces of luggage it was a great comfort to have professional airport pick up with knowledgeable and friendly staff. The staff reached out to us prior to the day of arrival to confirm and provided contact information of our driver, which was extremely helpful when our luggage was delayed. I would highly recommend this company!"
* A traveler said: "The courtesy of the driver was helpful. We had Ali as a guide into Petra. He has been a guide for 26 years and everyone we encountered knew and respected him. Petra was awesome. Exactly what we expected! Because of COVID19 there were few other tourists so we could travel at our own pace and get uncrowded pictures!"
* A traveler said: "The driver waited for an hour in the airport. Our experience was very pleasant and we would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was punctual, very polite, spoke clear English and gave us lots of insite and tips on Jordan, since it was our first time in the country. We felt very welcomed and safe with him."
* A traveler said: "This tour is well worth doing not just to see the castles, which were fascinating, but to experience the Eastern Desert - a very strange environment. Our driver Mohammed was excellent company and the vehicle was comfortable. Well worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "He was prompt informed and very well mannered. Would be happy to have him accomplish me on another tour"
* A traveler said: "My driver Hasan was amazing!!! He talked about the country and it's people. He made sure I was going to experience all that Jordan had to offer. He even made sure I could take pictures as he was driving, which made the drive a little longer, but he did not mind at all. I highly recommend him!!!"
* A traveler said: "I almost didn't book this tour: I was apprehensive about going into the desert in the summer, and even after I decided on that, I wasn't sure about camping. Would it be too much? We started with the one hour camel ride and then did the half-day jeep tour. This was after a four hour bus ride to get to Aqaba from Amman, and then a taxi out to Wadi Rum. (Desert Eyes arranged that for us too.) It was a long day, but worked out perfectly. We kept on saying, "we're going to sleep well tonight;" then the stars were so amazing it was tough to go to bed! We saw a few other groups while we were out in the 4x4, but my friend and I were the only two people at camp. It was a great first post-COVID excursion, and I'm glad I chose this one instead of the glamping. I suppose I do want to sleep in a bubble someday, but I liked the accommodations here (tiny cabin for two, exterior bathroom with plumbing/showers) and it was 25% of the bubble/glamping price. I'm so glad we went for this tour! I'd say it's one of the top tours I've done in my life...and I've been to 40+ countries. The scenery is breathtaking, the food was incredible, our guide was fantastic, so many sights to see, and the stars...wow. One night wasn't enough, really. I would go back in an instant, and I would come back to Jordan specifically for this."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, friendly and informative. Would recommend to visitors and business people alike. Five sad tars out of five."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. It was the perfect amount of time to see the top sights in Jordan. Our driver Firas was kind, resourceful and informative. We felt very safe and comfortable with him. We added Jerash and Mt. Nebo, which worked very well. Overall, an amazing, memorable trip in a land full of history."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Amra Castle (Qasr Amra)
- Amman Roman Theater
- Petra Royal Tombs
- Azraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq)
- Raghadan Palace
- Ajloun Castle
- Petra Roman Theater
- Byzantine Church (Petra Church)
- King Abdullah Mosque
- Rainbow Street
- Amman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa)
- Royal Automobile Museum
- RestHouse Dead Sea
- Umm Qais (Gadara)
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Little Petra (Siq al-Barid)
- Azraq Wetland Reserve
- King’s Highway
- Shobak Castle (Krak de Montréal)
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Madaba
- Things to do in Sweimah
- Things to do in Palestinian Territories
- Things to do in Israel
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Cappadocia