Top Kanto How to Get Around
490 results | All Kanto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "Nothing to add to be honest. Proper pub crawl mostly with westerners (normal). Cool guys. Nice night out."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Chris was the best! A very educational and fun day! Highly recommended. She even taught us some interesting Japanese phrases."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Driver was very patient and nice. Would recommend this private tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "driver was very efficient and knowledgeable . Support services very good highly reccomended fggfff fff fff f ggfggfgfg fgfgf fg"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, great driver and organised the day and activities around our requests. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip to get a closer look at the National Icon. The tour was what we expected, the guide was friendly and helpful. We would do this again!"
* A traveler said: "My guide, Nobuo Kono, made the most of my tour with his excellent knowledge of the cultural and historical significance of the sites we visited. He also made my tour fun and personalized to my interests and my many questions! I feel I gained much insight and the maximum value for my time during my tour, and I thank Kono-san for his enthusiasm, expertise and charm!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and engaging especially with the help of our tour guides Thapa and Levin, the 4D experience was a bonus."
* A traveler said: "Our very customize food trip was Amazing thanks for our wonderful guide Karina. We communicated before tour via email, she listen to our preferences, she advise great new places, we had no idea about. She was very accommodating. We found out a lot about local life. Thank you Karina!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great half day with Royce. Tour tailored to different regions of our choosing as well as his recommended sites. Best way to experience Tokyo. Get a very local perspective of Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "If you’re a comfortable runner and want to do something a bit different, this tour is fantastic! Communication from the tour company was great beforehand. We met with Jun and ran a loop taking in Ueno Park, the university area and the outskirts of the Imperial Palace. We had regular stops and Jun pointed out sights of interest. He also took loads of photos and shared them with us after (no extra fee!!). The public bathing experience was completely new to us but don’t be put off if you’re in any way self conscious... it was quite liberating and sooo nice on the legs / body after the run! Plus, it’s normal for the Japanese and they just get on with it! And then dinner... wow!! Jun booked us into a small local Japanese restaurant and joined us for dinner. He ordered and then explained what we were eating and the different Japanese traditions as we ate. The food, especially the smoked and pickled quail eggs, was amazing! We would like to say a huge thank you to Jun for hosting us on this tour. It was far from a standard tourist tour, definitely took us off the beaten track and we were privileged to get a glimpse of local life. ** Please note, we weren’t sure how to play it with our belongings... so, FYI, you start running from the public baths where you are able to change into your running stuff and leave bags etc as that’s where you run back to!"
* A traveler said: "Kento showed us so much of Tokyo in the day we spent with him. He went out of his way to cover everything we asked for, including helping us find some particular Kirby figures that our son collects, and also brought us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch that we wouldn't have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us with a sign. He was very nice. Very safe driver. We had quite a few pieces of luggage and it was sooo much more convenient than the train. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Izumi is the best! She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Took us around to many places in a short amount of time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Kamakura was a nice town with history. After the first couple stops, the bus will leave and you'll have to go on foot. Moat of the temples and shrines have stairs so be prepared. The one in Enoshima has paid escalators if you want the option. There's only on drop off point which is Shinjuku. Overall the tour was organized but not a lot of exppanation towarda the history of each stop."
* A traveler said: "This tour was truly amazing! Our guides Rina and Mami were absolutely wonderful and so pleasant! We learned so much from them about the beautiful culture of Japan while shopping and eating our way through the marketplace. We were allowed ample time to shop. The Senso-ji Temple was quite impressive and majestic. Our guides taught us the ritual of tossing a special coin and praying at a Temple, and fanning the smoke from an incense burner towards you as the incense is believed to have healing powers. We had such a fun time cooking our own Okonomiyaki lunch which was delicious! As guides, Rina and Mami went above and beyond! We would highly recommend this tour as it exceeded our expectations! Thank you Viator, and special thanks to Rina and Mami!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tokyo Private Chauffeur Driving Sightseeing Tour - English Speaking Driver
- Mt Fuji Private customize tour with English speaking Driver
- 1 Day Private Nikko World Heritage Tour (Charter) - English Speaking Driver
- Tokyo Private Tour by Car / Van - Guide Option Available
- Freely set up plans Guided Private Tours in Tokyo
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Hokkaido