Top Kathmandu Extreme Sports
500 results | All Kathmandu Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day with Shanti, who was a knowledgeable, interesting, charming guide. Took me through the entire area, allowing me to start and stop as I chose. She was terrific and the two sites are stunning."
* A traveler said: "I had an Amazing time learning all the great local food as well as getting to know the amazing people that work there. I highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "We expect easy river but it was sooo fun. Good price, good rafting, good lunch and friendly staff. It´s good choice for everyone who has free day in kathmandu after trekking and shoping isnot right option."
* A traveler said: "The helicopter ride was very smooth and comfortable, the views spectacular, and Buddhi our guide was terrific. Great trip."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with the girls. We were made so welcome. The trip to the market and the rickshaw ride was fun. We made tasty dishes with great company. Can't recommend this enough. A must do for anyone going to Kathmandu."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. The sunrise was pure magic. And the walk down the hill was filed with breathtaking scenery and cute baby animals."
* A traveler said: "the cablecar ride was scary but thoroughly enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. A very knowleable tour guide. Sunset views are fantastic. Professionalism and puncticulaty are commendables. Prepare yourself to very bad roads. You will have fantastic body massage caused by the car. Also attention to the cold weather although the temperature was around 6 deg. C."
* A traveler said: "Great scenic flight. We had perfect weather. Mount Everest and the entire mountain range were spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "The first day in new place is always hard and can be very nervous, but wit this city tour I felt almost like in the city of my friends. The guide Birodh very quick help me to find myself in new place and put his best commitment to make my time amazing and full of best memories. BR Lukas (Poland)"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot. Krishna was very accommodating fluent in English language just need to talk slower. He knows the subject matter really well. Hard working"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The guide was knowledgeable and gave us plenty of time at each stop. Got some great pictures!"
* A traveler said: "Had alot of fun walking through the really old city and seeing all the great sites, I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended! The trip started with a ride to Nagarkot with a beautiful view of the Lantang mountain range. Then it was a very nice hike to Changu Narayan Temple. Beautiful place and beautiful views on your way. Pradip - our tour guide made this hike enjoyable and relaxing."
* A traveler said: "We went on the Nagarkot sunrise and Bhaktapur Durbar Square tour and it was excellent. Prakash was very knowledgeable about the history and landscape that we were seeing. We were lucky to see the sunrise and the view of several Himalayan mountain ranges. I recommend this tour and company."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- Bungee Jumping
- Hang Gliding
- Shooting Ranges
- White Water Rafting
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Dudh Kosi River
- Patan (Lalitpur)
- Trisuli River (Trishuli River)
- Nagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)
- Namche Bazaar
- Chobhar Village
- Dakshinkali Temple
- Rudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)
- Chitwan National Park
- Nuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
- Garden of Dreams
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Darjeeling
- Things to do in Bagdogra
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand