Top Kedah Outdoor Activities
90 results | All Kedah Tours
* A traveler said: "It was our first time on jet ski but everything went very smoothly. Our instructor Ryan was very patient and helpful. Very good experience, I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Such a chilled way to experience the local nature, see the mangroves up close, and the Langkawi eagles along the river. We were lucky enough to see a dolphin too. Tour group was fairly small and intimate so it was nicer than being in a large group. Bat cave was interesting. The lunch - was just ok. It was a wonderful way to experience Langkawi."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very friendly and knowledgeable.. my kids had fun at all and we all enjoyed the trip. Hotel Pick up and drop off services was great ! Punctually.."
* A traveler said: "We booked the glass bottom which included the express pass and it was worth the extra few bucks. If you don't want to wait on lines and short on time definitely get the express pass or you can be on line for hours! We placed the order through viator the morning prior so it was a bit late but the company Asni Tours & Travel came through and emailed the confirmation info later that evening. They were also very easy to communicate with via whatsapp."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Ikram and the driver were very knowledgeable and caring guides. You can learn about the local plants as well as the birds & the landscape was beautiful. We were very excited to spot the hornbills! Thank you:)"
* A traveler said: "Mangrove Boat Tour +++ Had a terrific time. We were picked up on time and taken to the Mangrove area, boarded the Boat onto the Bat caves , then an guided tour of the mangrove swamp, onto the boat again and made our way to the floating Fish restaurant for Lunch. Viewed the Fish Farm with the many different fish species then after lunch back onto the Powerful Speed boats to view the Eagles/Monkeys along the River edge - then onto an secluded beach for a swim. The whole experience lived up to the advertisement and more. 10 out of 10"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Galeria Perdana
- Tanjung Rhu
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Oriental Village Langkawi
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in West Java