Top Key West Fun & Games
15 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Great location, good bikes! The counter operator was friendly, even in the rain! Bikes are a great way to see Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kayla, and the others on the tour were the favorite parts. The food and visits were great, too. This is my 3rd food tour and it was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "You go on these things and think you will be lucky to see even one shark. OMG! We saw at least twenty of them! What an experience! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "our guide Sharon was very knowledgeable and the food was delicious! The tour takes about 3 hours. Wear comfortable shoes because there is a great deal of walking."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "The Tiki Hut and the volcano. Enjoyed hearing about the history of the island. The brewery was very interesting and the beer was good.."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and Brad was a Fantastic! Funny, knowledgeable and helped us make awesome drinks. Best thing we did this week in Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Informative and cool. Kelly was a lot of fun. There seemed to be 20 people signed up, they broke us up into 2 groups which was good."
* A traveler said: "Going through the mangroves was amazing! Phil was a great tour guide. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The reef was amazing and colorful. Right from the start we saw so many colorful and different fish. Best snorkeling I have ever done"
* A traveler said: "Awesome ride with Jake and BJ.. Tour was a blast and they were very patient. Smooth sailing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Cute and fun! We did this tour on bike but really should have just walked. The stops are on busy streets downtown but are close together so walking would have been better. Also, we did it during the day but it was raining so the ghost be feel was real! Nighttime or dusk would have been cool too! Great for preteens and teens."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Key West Garden Club
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Key West Aquarium
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Overseas Highway
- Key West Cemetery
- Mallory Square
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Duval Street
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Smathers Beach
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island