Top Key West Glass Bottom Boat Tours
13 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time and beautiful sunset. Unlimited drinks, live music, and the passed hors devours were delicious too! The boat was not too crowded as were other party boats that we passed! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Driver was friendly, funny and kind. Took us everywhere and we were able to go back to our favorite locations"
* A traveler said: "What a wealth of knowledge Richard has about Key West! His tour is excellent and all the homes we saw were new to us. He does not disappoint! This is a great tour to take at the beginning of your stay so you can learn as much as possible and enjoy Key West to the fullest."
* A traveler said: "Had a great interactive experience. Heard the footsteps in the shipwreck museum which was cool. Ms Rose was very informative and told great stories! Ms Lydia was a great driver and handled those streets like the pro that she is."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "our tour guide Rose was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The food was really good! Best part of my trip!"
* A traveler said: "Dana did a great job sharing stories and explaining the history of the Key West Food culture!! The pace of the tour was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day on the catamaran Crew were so great! We saw a variety of fish and a sea turtle and jellyfish!"
* A traveler said: "Worth the money and overall an exciting day. I highly recommend this excursion. Staff was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time, crew very professional yet a fun time, sights of key west we’re beautiful, pristine water"
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
* A traveler said: "This was the single best charter boat experience we've ever had. Ashley, the captain, was stellar. We walked down Front Street in Key West and ended up on the pier. Then we asked around and found the Looking Glass over to the right, a couple docks over. We literally signed a form, climbed in the boat, and were on our way. She took us around the bay in Key West, pointing out points of interest, then took us to a natural sponge bed where we saw tangs and striped fishes. Then she took us to a remote island about 14 miles off shore. It had gorgeous white sand and we were able to snorkle and look for shells. She spotted a dolphin pod and we went to the spot where they were and sat for 45 minutes while they played and jumped and went under the boat! There were probably 15 dolphins with babies. Ashley is a great captain and she's fun and intelligent and interesting, but she also knows her craft. She pilots the boat very steadily so nobody got seasick. Of all the things we did in Key West, this was absolutely the highlight of the trip and worth every penny. The boat has a full cover so there's always shade, and she has a hose on board with fresh water for rinsing off. Such a Fantastic experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Overseas Highway
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Key West Aquarium
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Smathers Beach
- Duval Street
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Mallory Square
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Key West Garden Club
- Key West Cemetery
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island