Top Key West Nature and Wildlife Tours
35 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Mangroves. Fascinating. Loved going through them. Heather (guide) awesome! Kayaking was fun. A little challenging. You will need to engage with rowing and maneuvering. You will get wet. Wear sunscreen, hat, and protect belongings in dry bag."
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience! Knowledgeable, friendly and enjoyable tour guides. Made sure everyone was able to get a good view. Clean boat with plenty of seating, shade, and open sides. Saw sharks, sea turtles and jellyfish! Definitely worth the price. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was helpful and friendly. Nice large boat… The captain moved around to put us on the fish. You can bring a cooler also. Super fun day…"
* A traveler said: "Hollywood (guide) really enhances this tour! Love the Fort. Water is wonderful. Lunch was Jersey Mike sub. Good cocktails. Bartender makes a good drink."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time and beautiful sunset. Unlimited drinks, live music, and the passed hors devours were delicious too! The boat was not too crowded as were other party boats that we passed! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Drivers were informative and humorous . Could suggest making more stops. We would do it again. Nice way to see where you want to spend your time."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Driver was friendly, funny and kind. Took us everywhere and we were able to go back to our favorite locations"
* A traveler said: "Dana did a great job sharing stories and explaining the history of the Key West Food culture!! The pace of the tour was perfect"
* A traveler said: "The sunset was spectacular. The crew did and excellent job keeping everyone safe and beverages plenty."
* A traveler said: "Awesome bike ride thru the town. Tour guide James was very funny and interactive, full of information. Highly recommend if you're into biking and seeing highlights of the town. The pie at the end was awesome too"
* A traveler said: "The staff was friendly & very helpful. I was sea sick and Briana gave me some ginger ale which helped out a ton! The captain was funny & laid back. We got to see baby lemon sharks kayaking, a ton of birds, and even a sea turtle while on the boat!"
* A traveler said: "Worth the money and overall an exciting day. I highly recommend this excursion. Staff was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was fun but the water wasn’t as clear as we had hoped. Those who get a clear day are in for a treat. Kayaking was peaceful, fun and they go over lots of history. Both were such a fun experience and the crew was helpful and fun as well"
* A traveler said: "Instructors were friendly and knew what they were doing. Had plenty of refreshments on board and got plenty of time to snorkel and see the ocean views!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience!!! Would highly recommend! Key West sunset is a bucket list event!!! A definite must see!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great visit! The educators were very knowledgeable and answered our 3 kids' many questions."
* A traveler said: "We went for our 15th year anniversary. It was my first time ever jet skiing. Had an amazing time. The water was a little rough which meant I had to really hold on to my husband but once I learned how to glide into the dips instead of bracing myself it was smooth skiing."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Kim was very friendly and made you feel so comfortable. She was extremely informative and went out of her to show as much as she could. We learned so much info from Kim. I wouldn't hesitate to this excursion again or any others she has."
* A traveler said: "Excellent beach day! Just a little wind but the wind kept it cool (Margaret was great at reaching out and rescheduling our day to avoid rainy weather) Got a little history of Fort Zachary Taylor Lunch was great too Perfect to show up at the beach and have chairs, umbrellas, towels and snorkeling gear ready for us! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Donnie was wonderful and Jackie was great with communication! The location where we stopped was impeccable. Couldn't say enough about how wonderful our morning on the boat was!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome package deal! By purchasing this pass the buyer ends up with a very nice discount compared to buying tickets individually. If you make the purchase be sure to print the guide and read the fine print as one of our items had only one time slot available for the explorer pass holders and we didn't notice that prior to."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Mallory Square
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Aquarium
- Duval Street
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Key West Garden Club
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Overseas Highway
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Key West Cemetery
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Smathers Beach
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island