Top Key West Parasailing
12 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "The day was beautiful for parasailing. Our 2 Captains were super nice and very knowledgeable. So much fun also. Great way to spend my birthday. Would absolutely recommend this company for any of your water activities!!!!"
* A traveler said: "My daughter is afraid of heights, but wanted to go parasailing with her friend. Their guides were fabulous! They both loved it and the guides made my daughter so comfortable. The parasailing ended up being one of her favorite activities during our 6 day visit to Key West."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! Our crew Alex and Tony were professional, safe and very fun! It is so peaceful up in the air. Nothing to be afraid of. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were very informative and kind. We really enjoyed the trip. Safety was there main concern. i would recommend this trip to anyone who visit the keys."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome tour, we saw nice fish, had a fantastic atmosphere on the boat and enjoyed the kayaking. Definitely take something long sleeve with you to avoid sunburn."
* A traveler said: "definitely worth the money. so many activities to do more than enough & the staff was very nice & helpful"
* A traveler said: "What a great Captain and crew. We had a fantastic day. The sailing was great. Kayaking fun. Learned alot about the eco system here with the mangroves. The snorkeling was awesome. Crew were very attentive. Well worth the money. Very friendly and did not rush anything."
* A traveler said: "Great day excursion! Got to see and experience things I never would have otherwise. Crew was fantastic. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing many dolphins on our trip! The crew, Capt Nicole and Amanda, were fantastic! Knowledgeable, friendly and fun. Couldn’t have asked for a better day on the water. We’re so glad we did this during our short trip to Key West!!"
* A traveler said: "Crew was outstanding! Very knowledgeable and fun! The sharks and dolphins didn’t disappoint either! Great time, would highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Key West Cemetery
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Mallory Square
- Duval Street
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Overseas Highway
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Key West Garden Club
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Key West Aquarium
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island