Top Key West Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
122 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the drivers excellent! Very enjoyable . Great way to see all sights then decide Done"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the stories and spooky history of Key West...a lot of fun! Perfect tour length and great guide."
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was amazing very knowledgeable in the history of the Keys and in keeping a timely tour and the key lime pie was amazing!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Maxwell knowledge of Key West was Awesome! The history and the food and beverages was great! So happy we took the tour at the beginning of our stay"
* A traveler said: "our guide Sharon was very knowledgeable and the food was delicious! The tour takes about 3 hours. Wear comfortable shoes because there is a great deal of walking."
* A traveler said: "Had great time. First on fishing boat. Everything was well worth the money. Will do again next time in key west. Thank you to crew."
* A traveler said: "The Tiki Hut and the volcano. Enjoyed hearing about the history of the island. The brewery was very interesting and the beer was good.."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views, great fun, very cool staff, delicious apps, nice choice of bar items. Perfect end to a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! The crew was amazing, very professional and fun. We took the afternoon snorkeling trip and the reef was alive with fish! We'll definitely be doing this again!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun excursion! Our guide was Payton and she was really cute- very funny and relaxed and knowledgeable. I can’t swim, but at no point did I feel in danger. The sites were cool. Would do again for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "Going through the mangroves was amazing! Phil was a great tour guide. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was spectacular. The crew did and excellent job keeping everyone safe and beverages plenty."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Great first time experience and very helpful crew. The coral reef was amazing to see. Lots of fish and it’s basically right there when stop"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful. Very tranquil and relaxing. The crew was wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. M"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! We got to learn a lot of the history of Key West and stories of haunted places. Our guide-“Fast Eddie” was an excellent story teller and shared experiences with us about the island’s haunts."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with the dolphin sail and snorkeling. Got to see lots of dolphins (our lucky day). My family enjoyed the snorkeling as well (their first time). Shout out to Joe and Marisa (crew) - very knowledgeable and informative. Thank you guys for a wonderful time out on the water."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, perfect snorkeling location, amazing sunset. We had an amazing time. This was for 20th wedding anniversary and I couldn't want anything more."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very educational. They news everything about wildlife. I will remember recommend them."
* A traveler said: "The sunset cruise was so much fun! Thank you to the wonderful crew. They really outdid themselves providing excellent service throughout the cruise. Enjoyed the drinks, and snacks served. The music band was an added bonus. Great music and dancing 💃🏾"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing, comfortable and very enjoyable. The crew was welcoming and friendly. The experience was worth the cost"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Mallory Square
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Cemetery
- Key West Garden Club
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Overseas Highway
- Key West Aquarium
- Smathers Beach
- Duval Street
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island