Top Activities on the Ground in Key West
19 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was amazing very knowledgeable in the history of the Keys and in keeping a timely tour and the key lime pie was amazing!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kayla, and the others on the tour were the favorite parts. The food and visits were great, too. This is my 3rd food tour and it was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Great crew! Great atmosphere, live music was really good. Definitely the best way to see the sunset!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "You go on these things and think you will be lucky to see even one shark. OMG! We saw at least twenty of them! What an experience! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Drinking while learning local history and traditions- what a great combination! Our tour guide was fun, friendly and informative. We were in a pretty large group of strangers but it seems that everyone had a great time."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were very informative and kind. We really enjoyed the trip. Safety was there main concern. i would recommend this trip to anyone who visit the keys."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was spectacular. The crew did and excellent job keeping everyone safe and beverages plenty."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about Key West’s early days & the food created. The whole experience was wonderful. The food, the history was excellent. Maegan is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Great first time experience and very helpful crew. The coral reef was amazing to see. Lots of fish and it’s basically right there when stop"
* A traveler said: "It was so much intriguing information at once. So fun in one hour. Our tour guide was amazing. She took us through the haunted maritime museum and honored the African Americans that were refugees in Key West. So patient with all of our questions"
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
* A traveler said: "Great location, good bikes! The counter operator was friendly, even in the rain! Bikes are a great way to see Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative tour . It was nice to get away from the crowds and ride through the beautiful streets ."
* A traveler said: "What a great app! The back roads are perfect for novice bikers. The app will give you verbal directions but also has a gps map and an easy Give Me Directions option (top right three dots) that opens Google maps with the destination loaded. Make sure your maps sound is on and you'll get turn by turn directions as you bike. There's 25 stops that will take you hours to see them all (but you can easily skip to the ones you want to go to if 25 is too many!) I'll definitely use this again!"
* A traveler said: "Cute and fun! We did this tour on bike but really should have just walked. The stops are on busy streets downtown but are close together so walking would have been better. Also, we did it during the day but it was raining so the ghost be feel was real! Nighttime or dusk would have been cool too! Great for preteens and teens."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Overseas Highway
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Mallory Square
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Key West Cemetery
- Key West Garden Club
- Smathers Beach
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Key West Aquarium
- Duval Street
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island