Top Killarney Outdoor Activities
35 results | All Killarney Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very knowledgeable tour guides and the Kerry humour to match. Highly recommended and great value. Very professional and efficient."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, well trained staff made this experience a wonderful one! Horses were chosen with great care on riding experience. Beautiful scenery & a must on your list of things to do in Killarney!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a lovely driver Cal and his horse Gonzo Cal really made our experience so enjoyable laughing from the minute we got in his carriage he had our teen daughters so interested in all the history on our tour. Also stopping at all the best spots for pictures def made our trip in kilarney"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately when I booked this tour I thought even though we arrived in Killarney late we would get a full tour Starting the tour at 4:20 only allowed for one stop but the driver was very kind. Others on the shuttle bus looked pleased so I think it would be a good way to see the sights"
* A traveler said: "Richard was a great guide and seemed to know everyone in the area. We went through some great trails and identified local plants and saw so many deer. I had a lovely time. It was such a laid back, informative tour and Killarney is so beautiful I wish I could go back."
* A traveler said: "Love the idea of hop on hop off, on the bus great day out, would highly recommend it to anyone travelling to Killarney to get around and see the sights"
* A traveler said: "Rob and Maggie May gave us a brilliant tour of Killarney National Park peppered with historical facts and some really quite memorable jokes... We particularly enjoyed the fairly cutting banter between all the different jaunting cart drivers as the passed on the paths. The tour ended at Killarney Brewing company with a pizza (they accommodated our veganism) and a beer (I particularly like the blonde) Great trip all together!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip well wort doing . Lots of information on board .. very safe lots of space .. beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "bus driver was so nice and was good fun showed us all the places of interest and was willing to stop if anybody wanted to get off the bus pick up point very near and easy to get to good value for money"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent private tour with Peter on 8/23! My friend and I were visiting from California and decided to splurge on a private tour so that we could skip the mega bus during Covid. We also wanted to go to the Kerry Cliffs, which the bus cannot get to...It was SO worth every penny! Peter was just so informative on so many things. I didn't want to just see the sights, but also wanted background info and special knowledge on what we were seeing and Peter had all of that in spades. By doing the Ring of Kerry in the opposite direction than the Mega Buses go, we were able to avoid lots of the crowds. We were blessed with gorgeous weather and when we got to the Kerry Cliffs we were in awe - I can't believe how many people miss them entirely when they visit. It was just breathtaking. Peter always checked in with us and made sure if we wanted a coffee or lunch that we were taken care of...I really trusted him on the drive as well which takes a good level of driving skill. We cannot recommend Peter and this tour enough! We came back to CA still dreaming of everything that we saw that day - just magical!"
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Damian and Molly. Damian supplied great information and Molly provided a wonderful ride! We would very happily do the tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Schavonne was fun, informative, and we lived her pony Mickey Mouse. We couldn’t have asked for a better guide in the beautiful mountains and valley!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Keith was very knowledgeable and friendly. We climbed in the pouring rain. It was gusty and there was poor visibility at the top, however, we felt safe at all times and throughly enjoyed the experience. Would highly recommend the Devils Ladder route and booking with Kerry Climbing"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blankets ,an fear marbh and Skellig Michael. Also dun cuain peer as I han not seen it before on my trips to Kerry . We loved everything about the tour . How could you not ? Our guide Batt was an exceptional personality . His stories , his songs ,his interesting facts and his sense of humour made this as well as the amazing scenery a trip to remember !!!!!our trip was on the 6th September 2021, we were so lucky with the weather too. Carol ODriscoll and John Murtagh ,Dublin"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience would highly recommend. Perfect way to see all the views. I even managed to get engaged on the journey which was a plus!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with our guide. He picked us up at our hotel in Killarney and we spent the day on the peninsula. Although it was rainy and cool, we still had good visibility of all the major sites. He took us to several archeological sites and we even held a baby lamb. Lunch was in Dingle which is a colorful charming town. The mountain passes are spectacular and the beaches are beautiful. As a native, he knew so much about the area, both past and present. We thoroughly enjoyed our day."
Killarney Super Saver: Dingle and Slea Head Day Trip plus Ring of Kerry and Killarney Lakes Day Trip
* A traveler said: "The scenic views were fabulous and our Viator guide was knowledgeable and entertaining❣️ Loved this tour❣️"
* A traveler said: "Totally enjoyed our tour with Tony, would recommend for everyone to do when visiting Killarney and will certainly do when visiting again!!! Thanks Tony from the “Italians”😂😂"
* A traveler said: "This was hands down my favorite tour while traveling through Ireland. Our guide William was amazing- funny, informative, a good driver, and accommodating. On top of that every stop was breathtaking. Can’t recommend this tour (and William!) enough."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Combination Killarney Jaunting Car Tour and Lakes of Killarney Cruise
- Killarney National Park Horseback Ride. Co Kerry. Guided. 1 hour.
- Jaunting Car Tour to Ross Castle from Killarney
- Hop On/Off Shuttle Visit National Park,Torc Waterfall,Muckross House,Ladies View
- Guided Killarney National Park Walking Tour
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands