Top Kingston Day Trips
34 results | All Kingston Tours
* A traveler said: "It was one of the most remarkable trips I have done in Jamaica, truly recommended. The views were spectacular and the coffee from the Blue Mountains is one of the best in the world."
* A traveler said: "Although they no longer escort you, it is a great experience. The hospitality in the lounge feels great."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Sherwin was so mannerable and respectful. He was informative and answered all of our questions about the area we traveled through. We arrived at our destination without incident. What a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "I communicated with Viator Customer Services when our flight arrival times changed. They ensured my messages were sent through to Holiday Services. On arrival, our driver was waiting for us as promised. He was helpful, very pleasant and efficient. I would definitely recommend Viator for transportation services - excellent!"
* A traveler said: "This hike was simply amazing. Transportation worked nicely - changed from a regular car to 4-wheel drive when the road got steep and bumpy The hike started promptly upon arrival at 2:10 in the morning. The entire 11 km of the path is well maintained, but it is a l-o-o-ong walk - not for beginners! My guide, Hopeton Livingstone Willis, was amazingly patient, supportive and understanding. Hopeton is the guide you wish for whether you are an expert or someone who needs an additional break, without pressure, now and then. Unfortunately we did not have a view at the peak, but skies cleared on the way down, and sunshine enhanced the splendor of this unique mountain world. Once we made it back to the hostel, a delicious breakfast with local coffee awaited. We were back at the hotel in no time thanks to entertaining conversations with both drivers. This is the most demanding hike in all of Jamaica - go do it! You won't regret embarking on this adventure."
* A traveler said: "Amazing food, and music. Had a great time. Definitely recommended. This your should cost more but that’s the great part about it. You get more for your buck. You can’t get this anywhere else for this price. The owners are so sweet also. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We booked a night before and they were able to accommodate us quickly. Our driver and tour guide Omar was excellent, told us many information we didn’t know about Jamaica and took us to the blue hole which we had a blast and lastly Dunn’s river fall which was also amazing. Great staff would greatly recommend"
* A traveler said: "They day tour was my only opportunity to see real jamaica during a business trip. And it was truly worth it. Going through the countryside stopping at beautiful locations on the way and then the wonderful falls. My private guide answered all my wishes and detoured to show me further interesting things"
* A traveler said: "All of our guides were amazing and fun! Neil, Ricky, and Mr. T were excellent and so knowledgeable, helped my 67 year old mother navigate everything easily and we had the time of our lives! Our driver kept all of our success and passes safe! Margaret over the phones was very helpful and reassuring! No complaints, will definitely choose them again! ♡♡♡♡♡"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Club Kingston Lounge and Concierge Service at Norman Manley International Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kingston International Airport to Hotel
- Kingston Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Kingston Airport (KIN)
- Airport Transfers in Kingston Only. Round Trip
- Private & Customize Tour from Montego Bay to Blue Hole/Secret Falls
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island