Top Kingston Tours by Duration
56 results | All Kingston Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing food, and music. Had a great time. Definitely recommended. This your should cost more but that’s the great part about it. You get more for your buck. You can’t get this anywhere else for this price. The owners are so sweet also. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We booked a night before and they were able to accommodate us quickly. Our driver and tour guide Omar was excellent, told us many information we didn’t know about Jamaica and took us to the blue hole which we had a blast and lastly Dunn’s river fall which was also amazing. Great staff would greatly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectation. We learned all the Jamaican history they never taught us - and I went to one of their best schools. Karen is remarkable - knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and eager to share her information, making the event interesting and exciting. The tour gives a pretty complete look at the society, back then and now, from the university at the top of the heap to Trench Town, home to the bottom of the heap AND ...home to popular musical genres, musicians and poets who are household names worldwide! Another highlight was Heroes Park and the changing of the guard. The tour ended with delicious, huge scoops of Devon House ice cream, and was easily the highlight of our island visit. We felt we had nourished our brains, senses and taste buds! Don't miss it!"
* A traveler said: "We truly appreciated Trev's prompt communication as our ship was delayed several times and we wondered if we would be able to participate in the tour. Trev met us at the port and we easily found his sign with our name. We enjoyed climbing Dunn's Falls! A native of Ochos Rios, he offered unique information about the area including the flora and countryside, as well, as the city's highlights. Thank you for an excellent tour Trev!"
* A traveler said: "It was one of the most remarkable trips I have done in Jamaica, truly recommended. The views were spectacular and the coffee from the Blue Mountains is one of the best in the world."
* A traveler said: "The tour was extremely interesting. I liked the small shop with old vinyls and the cooking of organic food. I have learned a lot about Bob Marley and the way he lived. I would highly recommend it to everyone, especially that I didn’t do any research about Jamaica before coming to the island."
* A traveler said: "This hike was simply amazing. Transportation worked nicely - changed from a regular car to 4-wheel drive when the road got steep and bumpy The hike started promptly upon arrival at 2:10 in the morning. The entire 11 km of the path is well maintained, but it is a l-o-o-ong walk - not for beginners! My guide, Hopeton Livingstone Willis, was amazingly patient, supportive and understanding. Hopeton is the guide you wish for whether you are an expert or someone who needs an additional break, without pressure, now and then. Unfortunately we did not have a view at the peak, but skies cleared on the way down, and sunshine enhanced the splendor of this unique mountain world. Once we made it back to the hostel, a delicious breakfast with local coffee awaited. We were back at the hotel in no time thanks to entertaining conversations with both drivers. This is the most demanding hike in all of Jamaica - go do it! You won't regret embarking on this adventure."
* A traveler said: "They day tour was my only opportunity to see real jamaica during a business trip. And it was truly worth it. Going through the countryside stopping at beautiful locations on the way and then the wonderful falls. My private guide answered all my wishes and detoured to show me further interesting things"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Saturday Sunset Kingston Harbor Cruise, Sunday Beach Cruise or Charter Our Boats
- Private Tour from Montego Bay to Dunn's River Falls and Blue Hole/Secret Falls
- Private & Customize Tour from Montego Bay to Blue Hole/Secret Falls
- Jamaica Blue Mountain Guided Nature Tour
- Luminous Lagoon Glistening Water Tour From Ocho Rios And Runaway Bay Hotels
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island