Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours and Tickets
Located on the hills near Padang Merdeka, the Signal Hill Observatory Platform is the highest point in Kota Kinabalu, which means it’s one of the best places to go for sweeping, unobstructed views of the city and beyond.
Signal Hill is widely considered a ‘mustdo’ attraction for all visitors to Kota Kinabalu. From this decked observatory platform, you’ll not only get a panoramic, bird’s eye view of the sprawling city center, but also vistas extending to the beaches of Tanjung Aru and Likas Bay, and even to the outlying islands of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
You can visit Signal Hill as part of a halfday city tour, which also takes in other Kota Kinabalu attractions and landmarks, including Wisma Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building), the City Mosque, the University of Sabah, and the Sabah Museum.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- North Borneo Railway
- Sabah Museum (Sabah State Museum)
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Mt. Kinabalu (Gunung Kinabalu)
- Kota Belud
- Kinabalu National Park
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)