Top Kota Kinabalu Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
Designed to delight nature lovers, this day tour allows you to observe orangutans in their natural habitat at the Sandakan Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre. Under the guidance of sanctuary staff, observe orphaned orangutans and long-tailed macaques being fed and follow a nature trail through the tropical rain forest. Eat a typical Malay lunch at a nearby restaurant and then embark on a city tour of Sandakan, one of Sabah’s earliest settlements home to haunting cemeteries, Chinese temples, and colonial mansions. Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off are included.
Combine experiences with two of Borneo's most interesting primates during this single full-day tour from Sandakan or Kota Kinbalu (must arrange own flights). Visit both the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center and the Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary to see the inhabitants in their natural environments and learn about conservation efforts.
Spend the day among Borneo’s native wildlife on a full-day tour of Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center and the Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Center. In a small group limited to eight, you’ll observe rehabilitated orangutans in their natural rainforest environment and witness a feeding session. Plus, you’ll see sun bears at dedicated conservation center before taking a sightseeing tour of Sandakan, once known as Little Hong Kong. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Escape the city and delve deeper into Borneo’s indigenous culture on a day trip to Tuaran from Kota Kinabalu. A great introduction for first-time visitors, this package saves you the stress of advance planning by taking care of transport and activities, and offering the inside scoop on Sabah’s culture and history.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Kota Kinabalu?
The best Kid-Friendly in Kota Kinabalu according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Kota Kinabalu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kota Kinabalu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Kota Kinabalu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kota Kinabalu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & Tickets
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets