Top Kotor Art & Culture Classes
12 results | All Kotor Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful way to better understand the history of the region and discover unique details about the town of Kotor while exploring Old Town. Our guide, Danka, has a true passion for this town and it shows in the stories she shares. Very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Jelena, you were just a great and a keen guide with a wide knowledge and also you are a good driver :)"
* A traveler said: "This was just amazing , travelling with our guide everything was perfect the pickup was on time , we had a lot of time during the visit .5 Stars"
* A traveler said: "Very good. Timely, punctual, clean and safe. Easy to communicate with. Just to note this is more transport than a guided tour. Very good and not rushed. Lovely views on the boat. Departs on time so be there a bit early."
* A traveler said: "Quite possibly one of the best tours I’ve been on in all my travels! Mirjana made the day very special and a wonderful experience, taking care of my every need, like I was travelling with a friend. I 1000% recommended this wonderful team for a great tour of Montenegro!"
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jelena, was easy to understand, delightful and informative. She had the tour well planned and hit all the right spots. It was a great way to get introduced to beautiful Kotor."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the walking tour of Kotor. Bruna is a treasure and wonderful guide. She is so cheerful and provided us a wonderful overview of the city. I would recommend this tour to anyone with limited time in Kotor!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect for those who want a small taste of this beautiful island. We stopped at the mosaics and the bus waited for us. It was fabulous. Although we stayed on the bus, we had the opportunity to get off on two more stops."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately we couldn’t go to the blue cave due to weather conditions. The captain was great, informative, friendly and knew how to entertain people."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great tour. We were picked up at our hotel. Skipper was very kind, the boat was very cozy, the tour itself was really fantastic. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia