Top Kotor Full-day Tours
38 results | All Kotor Tours
* A traveler said: "This was just amazing , travelling with our guide everything was perfect the pickup was on time , we had a lot of time during the visit .5 Stars"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day with great guide! We enjoyed the stops on the tour a lot. Communication with the tour operator was super friendly and very helpfull. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect for those who want a small taste of this beautiful island. We stopped at the mosaics and the bus waited for us. It was fabulous. Although we stayed on the bus, we had the opportunity to get off on two more stops."
* A traveler said: "Quite possibly one of the best tours I’ve been on in all my travels! Mirjana made the day very special and a wonderful experience, taking care of my every need, like I was travelling with a friend. I 1000% recommended this wonderful team for a great tour of Montenegro!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately we couldn’t go to the blue cave due to weather conditions. The captain was great, informative, friendly and knew how to entertain people."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. The service provided by our guide Milos was outstanding. He made sure that everyone on the tour was having a good time. It was a great day and the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Andro was on time, spoke perfect English, gave us a great tour of the country and terrific history lesson along the way."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jelena, was easy to understand, delightful and informative. She had the tour well planned and hit all the right spots. It was a great way to get introduced to beautiful Kotor."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Teenagers and adults loved swimming in the blue cave and learning all the history of the area. They were also very accommodating and held my mother in laws wheelchair for us so she could also enjoy the trip."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful way to better understand the history of the region and discover unique details about the town of Kotor while exploring Old Town. Our guide, Danka, has a true passion for this town and it shows in the stories she shares. Very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our day with Dominic he was personable and knowledgeable and made our one day in Montenegro truly amazing! I would highly recommend him and this tour ! Our only regret is we didn’t spend more time there !"
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Quite cozy trip. There were just 5 people including us this time so it was really flexible and pleasant (less time in waiting for passing the board, privacy…) our guide is Gabriel, and he is professional, patient and organisng"
* A traveler said: "We had a delightful driver and guide on this tour We really enjoyed seeing the sights and learning more history about Kotor."
* A traveler said: "If you come to Montenegro you have some idea of how beautiful it is. However, this tour allowed us to see lots more - lake Skadar and the vineyard Kopitovic were properly memorable. Thanks to George, our very kind and knowledgeable tour guide and Illena and her family (so sorry for the spelling) for making such a lovely day for us. Can't recommend it highly enough."
* A traveler said: "Myself and my gf booked this as a means of exploring the bay by water and we were not disappointed. The tour itself is a full day tour from 10-6 at a leisurely pace with the tour guide telling us about the history of the bay and the many historic buildings that we came upon. Though my gf did not speak serbo-croation our tour guide was more than happy to converse with us in English. The captain and his wife were very accomodating, making us lunch and stopping wherever we liked for a swim. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice relaxing day on the water! Tip: The city of Kotor get very busy very quick so if you are driving in I'd recommend trying to get to the city for 8-830am to avoid traffic, there is lots to do before the guide finds you and you won't have to worry about finding a parking spot."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Great Montenegro Tour-Lovcen NP,Mausoleum Lovcen,River of Crnojevic,Sveti Stefan
- North Montenegro, Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Tour
- Lady of the the Rocks and Blue Cave - Kotor Boat Tour
- Kotor: Private Walking tour with Wine and Food Tasting - Rick Steves Recommended
- Group Blue Cave tour with a beach stop - 4 hours
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia