Top Kotor Overnight Tours
13 results | All Kotor Tours
* A traveler said: "really fun, the slovenian man was great and tried to help us and gave us info about where we were and what we were doing. in terms of safety it feels like you are following your adventurous older brother - its normally fine but you might have to call your mum to come and pick you up at any minute."
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect for those who want a small taste of this beautiful island. We stopped at the mosaics and the bus waited for us. It was fabulous. Although we stayed on the bus, we had the opportunity to get off on two more stops."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience ! Best way to visit the bay. Our skipper was the best, super nice with good explanations. We recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion! We booked it after we were already in Old Town, very last minute. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and flexible with what we wanted to see."
* A traveler said: "Quite possibly one of the best tours I’ve been on in all my travels! Mirjana made the day very special and a wonderful experience, taking care of my every need, like I was travelling with a friend. I 1000% recommended this wonderful team for a great tour of Montenegro!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the history and traditions of Kotor as well as a great tour of the old town. Our guide Danka was very knowledgeable and passionate about the subject and we really enjoyed her approach."
* A traveler said: "Very good. Timely, punctual, clean and safe. Easy to communicate with. Just to note this is more transport than a guided tour. Very good and not rushed. Lovely views on the boat. Departs on time so be there a bit early."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. The service provided by our guide Milos was outstanding. He made sure that everyone on the tour was having a good time. It was a great day and the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a magic 1/2 day tour - with our fantastic guide Molly all to ourselves. We highly recommend this ride as it showed the diversity of Kotor from mountain fortress to marina, and coast. E-bikes make the ride a breeze. One of the highlights of our trip. Thanks Molly for helping make it so memorable."
* A traveler said: "Jelena, you were just a great and a keen guide with a wide knowledge and also you are a good driver :)"
* A traveler said: "We wanted to see highlights of Budva and Kotor and our drivers expertise allowed us to do both within the time we had."
* A traveler said: "Mladen gave us the best guide experience ever. He spoke English very well so was easily understood, extremely knowledgeable of his beautiful country, very flexible as needed, comfortable to be with and we felt we saw everything we wanted to see. Montenegro is definitely worth visiting. Thank you, Mladen!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia