* A traveler said: "Danka was a fantastic guide and she told a great story from a local's point of view. She was passionate about the history of this area and the traditions of Kotor. It was a great introduction to the area. Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day with great guide! We enjoyed the stops on the tour a lot. Communication with the tour operator was super friendly and very helpfull. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour ! They are very accommodating, knowledgeable about the sites and very caring . Neno was amazing ! He made sure everyone was comfortable and was a great captain . The boat is in mint clean condition, definitely a great tour to get a taste of Kotor , I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was one trip to remember. We had a lot to do and had so much fun. It would not have been the same without our your guide, Jelena. She is such a funny and well informed lady. Marco, the driver was amazing was amazing as well and got us on time for every stop."
* A traveler said: "The best that may be! Not a long way to the starter point. Everything according to the plan. We'll organised without wasting time. Best of all in hot day to swim too. Nice gently guides"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Teenagers and adults loved swimming in the blue cave and learning all the history of the area. They were also very accommodating and held my mother in laws wheelchair for us so she could also enjoy the trip."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the walking tour of Kotor. Bruna is a treasure and wonderful guide. She is so cheerful and provided us a wonderful overview of the city. I would recommend this tour to anyone with limited time in Kotor!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience ! Best way to visit the bay. Our skipper was the best, super nice with good explanations. We recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out with excellent weather, snokelling in the blue cave was amazing. Would recommend to anyone spending time in Kotor!"
* A traveler said: "Jelena, you were just a great and a keen guide with a wide knowledge and also you are a good driver :)"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the history and traditions of Kotor as well as a great tour of the old town. Our guide Danka was very knowledgeable and passionate about the subject and we really enjoyed her approach."
* A traveler said: "Quite cozy trip. There were just 5 people including us this time so it was really flexible and pleasant (less time in waiting for passing the board, privacy…) our guide is Gabriel, and he is professional, patient and organisng"
* A traveler said: "Very good. Timely, punctual, clean and safe. Easy to communicate with. Just to note this is more transport than a guided tour. Very good and not rushed. Lovely views on the boat. Departs on time so be there a bit early."
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was Mili. From the very negative the end Mili we felt very safe and informed. Mili was an excellent driver, who was very knowledgeable about the history of Montenegro and all places we visited. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Our group of three all loved this tour! We were picked up by immaculate speedboat at the port and whisked away to our first stop...Our Lady of the Rock. Our friendly and knowledgeable guide told us all about this island and church, then allowed us to wander on our own! Next, we went to the submarine tunnels! Wow! The history of these was very interesting and our guide took us in one of them- - -incredible! We stopped at Manula Island which was their little Alcatraz. You can’t go on to the island due to construction. Then, on to the Blue Cave where after telling about the formation of the cave, etc. we were told we could swim into the cave! Well worth swimming further than our boat could go. We saw bats, but they were high up and were not bothering anyone."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion! We booked it after we were already in Old Town, very last minute. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and flexible with what we wanted to see."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia