Top Krong Kaeb Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Krong Kaeb Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience the Kep region with an easy and unforgettable half day cycling tour that combines riding along the coastal road and also you off the beaten track to some of Kep’s best kept secrets. Jump aboard a specially designed bamboo bike and pedal through local communities and visit abandoned colonial villa’s, the famous crab market and landmarks including the iconic ‘Siren of the Sea and the ‘Giant Crab statue’. This cycling tour also includes a visit to salt fields as well as a gentle ride through rice fields and villages. Stop for a break by the sea and enjoy tasty snacks and tropical fruits.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Mountain Bike Tours in Krong Kaeb are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Krong Kaeb may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam