Top Kusadasi Cruises & Sailing
467 results | All Kusadasi Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent. Highly highly recommended. Just only two of us. The tour guide Ayse she was great and very pleasant. She did a great job. The van was very nice n comfy. Also the terrace of houses is a must see."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent and wonderful experience, especially because of the assigned guide. Gonca or Rosita is a person who loves her work, she did her best, she explained everything to us, she made us feel happy, all 10 out of 10, thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed my trip. We both did. Lunch was fab and the staff were very considerate and made the experience memorable"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! A++ experience! Our guide, Gonca, was extremely knowledgeable, very accomodating, and personable. We would request her again. The tour was well organized and with Gonca's explanations we were very satisfied with the entire day. Our family is still talking about it a year later!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent n very well explained by tour guide. He was very knowledgeable n gave us a full history lesson about Ephesus n house of Mary. Me n my husband We were the only two people on the trip n still he explained all n stayed with us all through the trip. It’s very highly recommended if u go to turkey u can’t miss that"
* A traveler said: "Lovely place and a must do if you are planning a visit! Salt room, then salt room and then into the bath for a scrub and foam. I also booked the balinese massage as an extra and it was incredible. I was a solo female traveller and felt safe at all times. Treat yourself!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Melih, who was an entertaining tour guide and very knowledgeable about Ephesus and its history. Transport was spotless and all completed in a timely fashion."
* A traveler said: "MEMORABLE TOUR!! Our tour guide, Rengin, was waiting for us as soon as we arrived in port. She was extremely knowledgeable and welcoming. The ruins blew my mind and the phenomal lunch and wine tasting at 7 Sages was a perfect way to end the day. I highly recommend this tour and ask for Rengin!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide was able to visit this within our time frame even though we were only on a one day stop on our cruise ship. Our guide was very knowledgeable and was great fun to talk to would highly reccomed everyone to see the travertines they are just amazing."
* A traveler said: "After booking, I received the conformation e-mail. i had to contact the local agency by phone, which is very expensive in Turkije. The pick-up time and place gave some problems, but were solved. The haman was super."
* A traveler said: "It was the best tour in our Mediterranean cruse. Very interesting, well planned, and organized. Highly recommend for everybody."
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our guide was lovely and spoke very good English. We found out we were thr only two people on the tour so we had a private day tour at Ephesus which was incredible. Truly good value for money and the lunch was scrumptious!! Thank you for an awesome day!"
* A traveler said: "Hakim our tour guide was great.It was a jam packed day with lots of amazing sights.Bring a hat or umbrella for the heat."
* A traveler said: "Samos is a small Greek Island, once we got there we rented a car and drove around the island is very small so you have time to do that stop in one of the beaches eat lunch and drive back. Make sure you pay attention to the road because not all the streets are two ways and you might get lost,we did. Fun Day though."
Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus including Basilica of St John and Temple of Artemis
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great. I wish we would have had more time in this port. The tour was the best."
Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus including House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis
* A traveler said: "Outstanding Amry was very knowledgeable and friendly. He went extra miles to ensure that we are satisfied with the tour. He deserved to be recognized as a history professor."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Daily Kusadasi Boat Trip
- Private Shore Excursion: Ephesus, Terrace Houses, St. Mary House, St. John Basilica
- Small Group: Full Day Ancient Ephesus Tour With House of Virgin Mary From Kusadasi
- All inclusive Private Tour: Ephesus, Artemis, The House of Virgin Mary, LUNCH
- Small-Group Tour: Half-Day Ancient Ephesus Tour With House of Virgin Mary
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Dodecanese