Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha) Tours and Tickets
One of Kyoto’s most sacred temples and among the oldest Shinto shrines in Japan, the Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha) is dedicated to Inari, the God of rice. The shrine’s five magnificent temples lie at the foot of the Inari mountain, and thousands of red torii gates (the Senbon torii) mark the forested trails to the top.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha)
One day landing type sightseeing around Kyoto's two major tourist destinations "Fushimi Inari Taisha" and "Kiyomizudera"
- Kyoto Temple Guide
- Best Gardens in Kyoto
- Nara Tours from Kyoto
- Top 5 Foods
- Sake Tasting in Kyoto
- How to Experience Cherry Blossom Season in Kyoto
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Spring
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Fall
- Things to Do in Kyoto This Winter
- Top Shopping Spots in Kyoto
- How to Get Around in Kyoto
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Kyoto