Top La Fortuna de San Carlos Private and Luxury
97 results | All La Fortuna de San Carlos Tours
* A traveler said: "The cooking class was great! We learned delicious Costa Rican dishes. Our teacher/ chef (Ellie) was the best!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time on this tour. It was very informative and the samples were delicious. A must have for the ideal costa rica experience!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible guides and such a wonderful way to see the volcano! Includes entrance to the hanging bridges park, so you can take that walk on your own, making the entire day a complete steal! Best thing we did in La Fortuna."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazingggg! So knowledgeable and so friendly and so patient with all of our many questions. It's so cool to know about where chocolate comes from. Even my 8 year old daughter liked the tour! At the end we got to make our own flavors of chocolate which was very cool too! Great for families."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly. Fun trails with a variation in terrain which made it fun. It was not just flat fields, there were climbs, mud, and water. We're so glad we did this."
* A traveler said: "Great food and great teacher. Got the recipe afterwards right away. Very delicious meal that we made!"
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "David was amazing. We felt like we got a lot for our money, between the tour and the tastings. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Loved this excursion. My boys thought this was the best thing we have done since being in Costa Rica. The horses were fun our guide was super friendly and the water fall and the surroundings were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Great day on the rapids with Noel and Roland who entertained the group from start to finish, told us about the wildlife along the river expertly traversed the rapids and made an amazing looking fruit snack"
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable hike in heavy rain and while we didn’t get to see the teal colors, our guide was humorous and delightful. Very knowledgeable about the rain forest and the animals. We lucked out in seeing a snake and toucans! Delicious lunch and great ride up and back. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This whole trip was loaded with fun and adventure, our tour guides Tony and Erick were absolutely amazing, knowledgeable and entertaining. I had a great day and if I was gonna go back I would repeat this tour or really any tour with Tony and Eric since they have a true passion for what they do."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time. Our guide, Gabriel, was very knowledgeable and you could tell enjoyed what he was doing. Lunch was better than expected! I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best. Rafting. Trip. Ever. Roberto was our guide and he was amazing. He pointed out wildlife, made corny jokes and made sure our entire family was smiling at all times. The rapids were perfect. We are a family of 6 - four kids between the ages of 12 and 17. It's hard to please everyone but Roberto did. They can't stop talking about it!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The seven zip lines include views of the waterfall and the volcano, no hikes in the middle so it's easy even for less mobile people. There was only four of us on the tour and the guides were taking a good care of us."
* A traveler said: "Very quick and very smooth experience. Absolutely amazing view! Worth every penny! Stairs are not too bad at all"
* A traveler said: "That experience was AMAZING. To buy this opcion was the best thing we could do to expend the day in Arenal. Our guide, Pedro, was amazing. He helped us to discover the most beautiful animals in the area. The lunch was amazing, they treated us as family and everything were delicious. Absolutely recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very enthusiastic and wonderful. Highly recommend. The chocolates that we made were delicious. Very pleased."
* A traveler said: "Great place. I got to see 6 sloths, a tiger rat snake and other cool animals. Love that they respect the animals' natural habitat."
* A traveler said: "We had our trip without Elena. She was full on knowledge, had a nice personality and pointed out many different types of monkeys, birds, etc on the boat tour. The Lunch was delicious. Well worth the money!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a busy and exciting day. This tour was so much fun and informative. The lunch was absolutely delicious. Bring bug spray and sun screen since you are outside all day. Worth every cent."
4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Hike, and Tabacon Hot Springs
* A traveler said: "The guys at Rainforest Explorers are the best! They were very professional, knowledgable, safe, and made sure that we saw, experienced, and got perfect pictures on our tour."
* A traveler said: "The waterfall and the Volcano Hike were absolutely breathtaking the river ride was relaxing but not a lot of wildlife. Worth every dime and the guide was fabulous."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest