Top La Libertad Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
7 results | All La Libertad Tours
* A traveler said: "Edwardo was an amazing tour guide. very geologically knowledgeable. Great English and very respectful, funny and cheerful. Great hike! Would 100% recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at El Imposible. It was a great hike. Our guide, Irving, was great. He let us hike as far as we felt comfortable. We were a little slow going and only wanted to go to the first lookout. Since we were done early, he took us to see Cerro Verde. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "We have taken this trip with our guide Eduardo and with him we have also taken Ruta de las Flores the following day. Both trips are highly recommended, the hike is not hard, takes about an hr very scenic indeed. Be cognisant of the traffic on the way, and make sure you have sufficient liquids... Eduardo is very knowledgeable and goes to an extra length to make the trip more fun..."
* A traveler said: "My guide-Eduardo- was great. He was punctual, professional, and very informative. My vacation there was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto is a fantastic guide and wonderful person . He has great passion for history , archaeology and nature. He made the country , past and present, Alive . I am looking forward to touring with him again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands