Top La Spezia Cruises & Sailing
69 results | All La Spezia Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful daytrip with Manuela and Fausto (our very friendly crew). On Board Meals and Drinks were delicious and swimming / diving from the boat was so refreshing. In the end we were even sailing for 20 Minutes. Very inspiring. Thanks to Manuela and Fausto."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great He made sure all of my family was well taken care of. We saw all the sites you could hope to see. Our driver found us a great restaurant to enjoy and had a lot of helpful advice at the sites."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Our local guide was very informative about the area while showing us around the streets of La Spezia. The food was delicious and very generous servings - go hungry!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun experience and the people were so nice! We learned how to make our own pasta and pesto which we now make at home as well."
* A traveler said: "Marco was fantastic and full of informatiion. This toy r was a ver y efficient way to see everything we wanted to. 3 languages were a vailable on our tour."
* A traveler said: "Allesandro was tremendous...our very small "group" presented him with many difficulties and he responded creatively, brilliantly, amd compassionately...he is knowledgable, patient, is extremely observant and more than helpful...this is an amzingly beautiful hike nabd, if you are in good enough shape to do it you should not miss it & remember to request Allesandro oe "Shore Emotion"...also, his supervisor, Pammela, was very helpful, thoughtful, and supportive!!...thanks to both of you!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Both Chef and staff were friendly, food was of course good. A very good experience for me, the only student!"
* A traveler said: "A good, first taste overview of the Cinque Terre. Visited multiple villages and got the true flavor of the area. Small group and excellent guide made this a fun and interesting tour. Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic excursion. Was able to see everything as promised, pickup promptly at the port. Guide was very knowledge and loved the city."
* A traveler said: "Boris our guide was expectacular. Very accomodating and flexible to changes and requests. I will suggest you get him as he knows the hidden spots of the area well. AAA+"
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "What a perfect way to end out visit to the Cinque Terre. They were such incredible hosts! The scenery was spectacular, the Prosecco and aperol spritz were refreshing and the appetizers were abundant and delish. We couldn't have asked for more. Everything was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was our favorite. Our driver Leonardo from Prestige Rent was wonderful. Very personable and knowledgeable. We got his info so we could use him if we ever go back. The vineyard they took us to was so beautiful. The experience at Montecchio was very intimate and memorable."
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great time! Alessio Menchetti was our driver/host and he did a superb job. Our family enjoyed traveling with Alessio as much as we did seeing the sites. Truly a memorable experience and we would highly recommend asking for him when you book this tour."
* A traveler said: "A favourite shore excursion. Giovanni was absolutely wonderful and we loved every minute of this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We took a private tour from the Le Spezia port to Florence and Pisa. Our driver did a great job talking about the countryside on the 1 hour drive to Florence. He was professional, polite, kind, and gracious. The tour guide that walked us through Florence was AMAZING. She did a great job showing us so many sights and sharing so many interesting facts. She took us to to a great local place for food and wine and we would go back to Florence again given the chance. The private tour was worth every dollar we paid."
* A traveler said: "If I could rate this tour 10 stars I would! It was the perfect combination of things to do including history, a little shopping and some wine tasting! Our driver, Masimo, was INCREDIBLE! So knowledgeable, interesting and nice! Lucca is an incredible hidden gem that should not be missed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences