* A traveler said: "The whole thing was very memorable. Loved it and nicely organized. Price was a little expensive for the 90 minute tour - but still really enjoyed it and would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Trip was highly informative and the employees are very polite and friendly. Any questions you have will be answered. We learned about the culture and why Amish believe what they practice daily."
* A traveler said: "The food and how hospitable the Amish family was. The driver did a great job providing information on the Amish family"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Very much enjoyed mixing the food tasting with some history. There is a LOT of food offered here so be sure to come hungry. Debbie (Debra!) was excellent - very adaptable to our specific interests. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "I did LoKal's Amish Immersion tour over Labor Day weekend and could not be more pleased. Mike was a terrific guide/driver. Having grown up in the area, he was extremely knowledgeable about Amish/Mennonite history and the communities in the area, and was generous with information, answering all of our questions and sharing personal anecdotes. The families/business we visited were also very welcoming and the treats - ice cream and soft pretzels - were especially good! The vehicle was clean/comfortable and the equipment in good condition. All around a great tour that I would recommend without reservations."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. We enjoyed seeing the preserved excavation area inside the Marriott, walking through a section of old town and hearing about the history of Lancaster and the beer. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Walking tour in beginning of van tour stopping at many historical sites. Ice cream stop at Amish farm & visit to another Amish farm with private tour of property. Excellent experience with Mike Simmons."
* A traveler said: "Amish families were so nice to us. The cookies were excellent. Our tour guide Rose was the best. Very informative."
* A traveler said: "This was my first time in the city of Lancaster and was impressed with the diversity of cultures and foods that make it such an interesting place to visit. The excellent history lesson received about the city, surrounding areas and its residents made me respect the elements that make this such an extraordinary place. It was quite evident that our guide Mike loves the area and is very proud of its history. I will definitely return to explore more and take another tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour! Our Amish hosts were all very sweet. The landscapes were absolutely beautiful. Joe was a great guide."