Comprised of 99 islands (five more at low tide) on Malaysia’s western coast, Langkawi is the postcard image of a tropical paradise. With Langkawi Island as a base, travelers come from around the globe to explore the archipelago. These are some of your best island-hopping options.
Jalan Tanjung Rhu, Langkawi, Malaysia
Most visitors explore Tanjung Rhu as part of a day tour, taking in the caves, mangrove forests, and wildlife of the area. If you intend to stay longer though, Tanjung Rhu Resort and the Four Seasons Resort dominate the accommodation options here.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Tanjung Rhu?
What else should I know about attractions in Langkawi?
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Galeria Perdana
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Atma Alam Batik Art Village
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Dayang Bunting Lake (Tasik Dayang Bunting)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)