Las Terrenas Tours
* A traveler said: "Professional service, great communication, courteous driver. When our flight was delayed several hours, they were responsive and adapted without issue. I will definitely use their service for our needs in the DR."
* A traveler said: "A morning well spent. We were picked up by a local guide and taken by bus to the zipline venue in the mountain. During the bus ride, the guide provided a lot of information on the area we were driving through, gave interesting historical and factual information. At the zipline venue we were outfitted with the necessary equipment, briefed on proper procedure and safety and taken on the trail. Our zipline guides were great fun, very nice, very safe and even took all the pictures for us. What a blast!!! And since our guides took our pictures and videos, we could focus on ziplining. Very well organized and done! Highly recommend for a fun half-day outing! The zipline itself is well taken care of and safe. And the views were spectacular. Loved every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Great ride, great service, would definitely recommend, the driver was very good at getting us where we needed to be safely ."
* A traveler said: "Great service! On time and friendly. Would definitely recommend this service for anyone to take. Happy travels!"
* A traveler said: "I was a little unsure about booking this transfer. You kind of don't know what you're going to get until you actually get there. But anyway, everything worked out great. Upon arriving in SDQ and getting out into the main terminal entrance with the restaurants, I quickly noticed a guy holding a "Coming2" sign. I showed him my voucher that I'd printed out and he quickly took us outside and coordinated for our shuttle and driver to come pick us up. The driver was great made quick time over to Las Galeras. I had only made arrangements for a one-way transfer prior to arriving just in case the experience didn't pan out like I hoped. So I can't speak to coordinating pickup at the destination for a return. However, based off the positive experience of he one-way transfer, I'm guessing that arranging a round-trip with Coming2 would have worked out fine."
* A traveler said: "One of the best excursions experiences I’ve had. I had some last minute booking add nos and the staff was super accommodating. The ride was great and the staff was awesome. Loved it definitely a must if you are in the area."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Beautiful beach. Amazing time with friends and family! Our host was well informed, helpful, and very patient with our large group!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Cabarete
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Rincón
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Utuado
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Grand Case
- Things to do in St Martin
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua