The Hoover Dam (originally known as Boulder Dam) is an inspiring symbol of American engineering, built during America’s Great Depression as the then-largest dam construction project in the world. Travelers have flocked here for decades to see picturesque views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River, and today, the dam receives more than 1 million annual visitors.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hoover Dam
Best of the West Rim: Grand Canyon Air Tour with Optional Helicopter, Boat Ride and Skywalk Admission
What are Hoover Dam hours of operation?
Should I book Hoover Dam tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hoover Dam 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hoover Dam?
- Extended Grand Canyon West Rim Air-Only Helicopter Tour
- Small-Group 3 Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour With Strip Pickup
- Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas With Lunch
- Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury Helicopter Tour
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California