MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours and Activities
With more than 5,000 guest rooms, MGM Grand Las Vegas is one of the largest casino hotels in Las Vegas, and part of its draw is the gaming floor. The resort has more than 170,000 square feet of gaming space, which includes more than 2,500 slot machines and video poker. Denominations on these games range from 1¢ to $1,000. Majestic Lions and Lion’s Share are both custom machines found only at MGM Grand; a $1 million payout is the top reward.
Table games include blackjack, craps, baccarat, mini-baccarat, roulette, European roulette, Pai Gow poker, Pai Gow, big six wheel, let it ride, war, crazy for poker and three-card poker. MGM Grand’s race and sports book has seating for 104 guests with several television screens from which to watch the big game. This is also the first race and sports book to offer “skyboxes”—four rooms that host eight to ten guests in 300-325 square feet of space. Each is equipped with 42-inch plasma television, surround sound and CD systems. One of the most appealing aspects of MGM Grand’s casino is the non-smoking poker room, which has 23 tables.
Beyond the casino, guests at MGM Grand enjoy a number of fine restaurants including Joël Robuchon, which has received the Michelin three-star, Forbes five-star and AAA five-diamond restaurant ratings.
Tours and Activities to Experience MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
- Jabbawockeez at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- Interactive Day tour of Las Vegas Strip, Fremont Street, and the Las Vegas Sign
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California