The Elvis Chapel offers a range of wedding and vow renewal packages, with and without the King. Hear an impersonator sing “Hound Dog” while he gives away the bride then recite special Elvis-inspired vows to your betrothed. Or simply choose traditional wedding music for your walk down the aisle and say “I do” with a religious or civil ceremony. Either way, the chapel offers a fun approach and takes the stress out of wedding planning.
How to Get There
The Elvis Chapel is located only a few blocks aways from the Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street. It’s about a 10-minute drive from the far end of the Strip to the chapel and about a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk from the Clark County Marriage License Bureau.
When to Get There
Book a day and time to tie the knot either by phone or online; the chapel is open seven days a week, from 9am to 9pm. While some couples get married in Vegas on short notice, keep in mind that certain periods like Valentine’s Day and weekends are more popular so plan in advance around those times.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Acquire a marriage license at the Las Vegas Marriage Bureau, located on Clark Avenue, or apply online.
- There is no waiting period and no blood test is required to get a marriage license in Nevada; a form of I.D. such as a driver's license or passport is needed.
- Without the legal paperwork, couples can book a commitment ceremony at the chapel.
- Friends and family can watch your wedding or renewal via the chapel’s live web cam, which is accessible through its website.
Graceland Wedding Chapel
Close to the Elvis Chapel is the Graceland Wedding Chapel, which is considered the originator of the Elvis-impersonator wedding tradition. Here, you can choose a traditional wedding or book a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon to exchange vows. But the most popular option is an Elvis-themed affair that includes a performance of the King’s songs.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California