How to Spend a Rainy Day in Las Vegas
It doesn’t often rain in Las Vegas—but when it does, it pours. Luckily, Sin City boasts plenty of attractions to keep you dry and distracted even in the worst weather. Read on for our top tips on how to make the most of a rainy day in the entertainment capital of the world.
- Experience romantic Venice without the rain with agondola rideinside the Venetian.
- Shop ‘til you drop in one of the city’sindoor malls.
- Check out Las Vegas’weird and wonderful museumsorimmersive exhibitions: From natural history to erotic heritage, TV-inspired experiences to haunted houses, Sin City’s top attractions cater to all tastes.
- Put your team to the test in a race around anindoor go-kartingtrack.
- Uncover an underwater world without getting wet at theSeaQuest AquariumorShark Reef at Mandalay Bay.
- Pose for pictures with Simon Cowell, Lady Gaga, and Muhammad Ali—or at least their waxwork counterparts—atMadam Tussauds.
- Sample everything fromcheap eatstohigh-end cuisinealong the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Experience a classicLas Vegas showat one of the major hotels, or catch aBroadway productionat the Smith Center.
- Take your chances in the city’sfamous casinos.