Things to Do in Las Vegas This Summer
Offering everything from stage shows on the Strip to river rafting and Grand Canyon helicopter rides, Las Vegas is a prime destination that truly comes to life during the hottest time of year. Here are a few ways to enjoy summer in and around Sin City.
- Take in panoramic views of the city’s most notable sights on a breezy, open-top hop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Escape the heat and experience world-class entertainment at a larger-than-life stage show at a Vegas theater.
- Visit one of Las Vegas' attractions - Marvels Avengers Station at TI, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay or the Mob Museum.
- Get out on the water and enjoy the outdoors with a paddleboard rental, at the Aqua Park or on a fun kayak trip.
- Explore the Las Vegas desert and red rock mountains on a guided horseback ride or an air-conditioned van tour.
- Cool off in the rapids of the Colorado River on a white-water rafting trip.
- Visit the Hoover Dam on a small-group tour.