Top Las Vegas Aquariums
12 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Very nice aquarium. I was able to take many really nice pictures. The place was lovely and my family thoroughly enjoyed being there."
* A traveler said: "A must do ride when in Las Vegas! A spectacular view of this City of Lights in the night. Do it. You will love it!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. Its a must do! I would recommend to time it to see the water show. Make sure to take a camera."
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Lots of picture opportunities. Wish we had more private time with the figures but overall it was a very cool experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and fun learn a lot about history and interactive a few movies also Put your walking shoes on it’s 4 floors !"
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the town and learn some of the background of the place. Really enjoyed the night tour. The guide was very funny and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This was a three deal package at the Venetian. I have already recommended this to my friends. Buddy Vs has the best service we have gotten in Las Vegas. The Gondola ride was short but our guide sang the whole way which was nice. The wax museum is cool and we took a ton of photos"
* A traveler said: "My first trip to Vegas and Marvel Station and it made my trip the most exciting time anywhere. The exhibit is breath taking."
* A traveler said: "Gr8 views of sunset n the City of Las Vegas, Prayed Godʻs Destiny over her and people! Mahalo!! Will tell friends n family about our time!"
* A traveler said: "The whole museum was amazing. Will definitely recommend to others. Great place for friends family and small children"
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding museum! Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. The variety of exhibits was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Dam Tours
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Packages & Special Events
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman