Top Las Vegas E-Bike Tours
13 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent Excellent!! Beautiful scenery - accommodating staff- great well worth it! Everyone can do it - electric bikes are fabulous for uphills. You will thoroughly enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, and friendly. Definitely worth it. Would recommend to others, the views are amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super informative on what to expect with ride.Gave us a general overview of Vegas area and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Vegas. We had a great family outing (6 of us) with ages ranging 26 to 75. All agree it was the best day of our vacation. Red Rock Canyon is amazing. Our guides Allison and John were the best! Great communication start to finish. Strongly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver and one of the guides was Celeste. She knew so much about the land, water, plants and history of the area. She helped to make the experience fun and very easy! John was also a pleasure! The river was gorgeous! The kayaks and equipment were great. Easy pick up from the Las Vegas strip to nature in an hour! Highly recommend Blazin Paddles!"
* A traveler said: "Hoover Dam was an awesome sight and Pam our tour guide was great ! She was a wealth of knowledge and made the experience more interesting"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "Nicest people.. Customer service is a1 Can’t wait for next trip to come back… The trail was simple for beginners and well adjusted riders"
* A traveler said: "Really a grate experience Extremely experienced and professional guide made the substantial difference. Will do it again next time I will be in town."
* A traveler said: "The view is amazing and was the the pilot very nice this is a must do in Las Vegas the whole crew was very nice"
* A traveler said: "Learning how to kayak! Preston was great , very kind as I brought the rear. Loved the stop for a dip, snacks, and the hike. The river was so clear and green, the cave grotto lovely. Thanks for pick up at hotel also."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Would definitely recommend going. Very good time and amazing views. Can’t wait to go again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman