Top Las Vegas Vespa Rentals
28 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Staff was very attentive and helpful. The service was perfect for us and our vow renewal. Loved that there was a chapel cat who attended our ceremony. Great photos."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for everything! It was perfect for our ceremony before we have our “actual” wedding next month."
* A traveler said: "Excellent fun!! My bf and I had a WONDERFUL time—this is the 1st activity we did when we got to Vegas a d he talked about this kart racing our whooooole trip there afterwards lol HE LOVED it and so did I—would definitely recommend and would DEFINITELY revisit when back in Vegas!! 👌🏽✔️"
* A traveler said: "There was no one thing that was memorable, it was all great 😊 we even got a little extra, due to Julie and Lisa’s help. They were great 😊, and really made our special day, very special 😊"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Nice gift bag. My son loves cars and this was one of his birthday gifts. I took my boys and his girlfriend everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Definitely well worth it! First time escape room for us. The props were awesome! We did the cabin. Clues were huge help. Staff great! Pay attention closely to the video they show you it will help a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Great history behind all of the vehicles. Great tour guide. Staff was very helpful, too. I would visit again with a friend."
* A traveler said: "Everyone so professional and kind. Our limo driver told us so many interesting facts about the city and suggested places to see. Very beneficial. Elvis was perfection. I was just overwhelmed. I could not stop smiling. He made the day!!! Something we will always remember."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! The staff was great, and the escape room was fun. They said our game was rated the hardest, but we still came out on top."
* A traveler said: "Our group had lots of fun. It was our first time. Definitely recommend this place. Would try another room in the future."
* A traveler said: "Julie is awesome, and great photographer. Thank you very much for the great experience. Would definitely recommend to anybody."
* A traveler said: "I had a Blast‼️My Birthday was brought in an Awesome way…Can’t wait to do it again,The owner was a very friendly,Professional and nice,IHis Big (Bodyguard ) could learn how to talk and approach ppl much better.Was not friendly at AlLL….I’m like oh he’s not friendly.But I’m spending my money,put a smile on your face and greet your customers better,But thanks to the owner for taking care of me..The Slingshot was the BEST"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Helicopter Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa Rentals
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Clark County Museum
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- The Dome At Container Park
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Colorado River
- Calico Hills
- Downtown Container Park
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman