Top Launceston Tours by Duration
32 results | All Launceston Tours
* A traveler said: "Commentary was interesting and informative. Seating sheltered and comfort with excellent views. Food plentiful and good. Scenery beautiful. Weather perfect. Service friendly, efficient and attentive."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I were lucky to be the only two on our tour, extremely nice trip organiser and driver and tasted some lovely wines, wineries were very courteous, we had a thoroughly great afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Had a superb time cruising the Tamar River and Cataract Gorge. It was a gorgeous sunny day, and the scenery was incredible. The Captain was very knowledgable and the staff were super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this Cruise during your Launceston Trip."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable Captain, interesting history of the river system Beautiful area up in the gorge, great architecture up on the adjacent hills and the story of the span bridge was also interesting how it was built then duplicated later"
* A traveler said: "Wee had a very knowledgeable guide. Thae walking experience was great. The simple lunch in the hut brought back memories from mountain hikes in my childhood. Finally having the privilege of walking through a time capsule of plants and learning that these plants go back millions of years was amazing. The other stops showed another side of Tassie"
* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great. We all had fun and made a fantastic family memory. The staff were fabtastic and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day at Cradle mountain the hike around Dove lake was fantastic and the drive up from Launceston was so beautiful. Rita our guide for the day was great she had coats, gloves and beanies if you didn’t have your own and knew a lot about the area. Highly recommended and don’t forget some warm clothing"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, apart from the weather, unfortunately that is out of everyone's control. The day was perfectly planned. Our guide, Ben, had a great knowledge of the history and the area, and indeed was very interesting to listen to."
* A traveler said: "Eammon was a superb tour guide. It was a very personal tour and we learnt a lot of history and about wine!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip with Jan! It was lovely going to some of the smaller wineries that were so friendly and also visiting a lavender farm, olive oil farm and a gin distillery. We also enjoyed the delicious lunch and the many stories from Jan."
3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur
* A traveler said: "The staff were wonderful,so much knowledge on history,flora and fauna and the locations we travelled to were spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Lovely hour on the river cruise, fabulous gourge it’s a must when in Launceston, very informative information from the captain."
* A traveler said: "Scenic cruise over the appropriate amount of time for the area covered, entertaining and educational commentary."
* A traveler said: "That was great experience for this trip. both guides are knowledgeable and informative. they explained us about some background and stories during the trip sites and that made us very impression. they were also friendly and helpful during the trip. Best way from Launceston to Hobart and highly recommended this trip to my friends."
* A traveler said: "A very informative short 50 min tour the guide LYN was brilliant in his knowledge of Launceston and its history, good start to understand back ground into Launceston and the Gorge."
* A traveler said: "Very good cruise up the Cataract Gorge to see unique rock walls bearing the mark of the amazing hugh tides."
* A traveler said: "Marta was our guide and did everything possible to show us as much as possible of Tasmania. We went to Gunns Plains caves which were very neat to explore. We travelled some beautiful back roads. She brought us to places outside the booked tour which allowed us to see wallabies in the wild, have a glass of wine and see a lot that we would not have seen on a regular cruise excursion. We had so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with Howard, showed us some local places and fun facts. If you like a small personalized tour they are the ones. We booked for Cradle mountain but as there was a snow blizzard, rather than just cancelling the day Howard called us and provided us some options and we are glad we did get to see so many wonderful places in Launceston."