Top Activities on the Ground in Launceston
13 results | All Launceston Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a superb time cruising the Tamar River and Cataract Gorge. It was a gorgeous sunny day, and the scenery was incredible. The Captain was very knowledgable and the staff were super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this Cruise during your Launceston Trip."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I were lucky to be the only two on our tour, extremely nice trip organiser and driver and tasted some lovely wines, wineries were very courteous, we had a thoroughly great afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Such a relaxing 4 hour tour. Beautiful scenery and friendly staff. Morning tea and lunch were yummy and plenty of it. The wine tasting was a bit of fun but not a highlight. Could have done without it. Would definitely recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Wee had a very knowledgeable guide. Thae walking experience was great. The simple lunch in the hut brought back memories from mountain hikes in my childhood. Finally having the privilege of walking through a time capsule of plants and learning that these plants go back millions of years was amazing. The other stops showed another side of Tassie"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great. We all had fun and made a fantastic family memory. The staff were fabtastic and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "A very informative short 50 min tour the guide LYN was brilliant in his knowledge of Launceston and its history, good start to understand back ground into Launceston and the Gorge."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money, excellent presentation by the Captain of the boat. Great history passed on to the tourists"
3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur
* A traveler said: "The staff were wonderful,so much knowledge on history,flora and fauna and the locations we travelled to were spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Eammon was a superb tour guide. It was a very personal tour and we learnt a lot of history and about wine!"
* A traveler said: "This walking tour was a really excellent experience. John made us feel really welcome and had so much local knowledge to share, absolutely fascinating. The pace of the tour was perfect, and the stop for a light dinner & a drink in the heart of the Gorge was a nice touch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.5 Hour Morning Discovery Cruise including sailing into the Cataract Gorge
- Half Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour
- Batman Bridge 4 Hour Luncheon Cruise including sailing into the Cataract Gorge
- 2.5 hour Afternoon Discovery Cruise including Cataract Gorge departs at 1: 30 pm
- Cradle Mountain Day Tour from Launceston Including Lunch
- Tamar Island Wetlands
- Bay of Fires
- George Town Watch House
- Launceston Planetarium
- Launceston City Park
- Seahorse World
- Grindelwald Swiss Village
- Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
- Platypus House
- Low Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum
- Tamar Valley
- Clarendon House
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania
- Ben Lomond National Park
- Design Tasmania