Top Lima Bus Tours
486 results | All Lima Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our tour guide was very personable and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Pick up location was not clear no address was provided just place...the guide was great and the tour was informative and enjoyable.thanks for offering it"
* A traveler said: "Suzanne was AMAZING! She was not only very pleasant, but her knowledge of Lima and Peru in general was outstanding! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting a rich historical experience of Lima."
* A traveler said: "Even though some parts where closed our tour guide took us on an interesting tour of the city. The saints church and minaflores I found particularly spectacular. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very convenient and on time, and extemely reasonable in price! I would recommend and use them again!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "If you have a few hours to kill I highly recommend a trip to this temple. It's got an interesting exhibit and you get to walk up to the ruins. The view at the top of temple of the sun is worth a hike, you could see the ocean, the valley and the entire complex."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour on my first day in Lima and it was amazing. It was nice to feel welcomed and talk about things to do in Lima. We had so much fun from the begining. Both were easy to conversate with and they helped me book my trip to machu picchu. 100% recommend and would absolutely do it again"
* A traveler said: "A great chance to taste the local flavors of Peru. Sample exotic fruits and eat dishes that most Peruvians do. My tour guide was awesome and showed me the markets and restaurants that tourists don't visit."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip and a great way to spend a few hours. The market we went to at the beginning was way better (and of course more affordable) than anything you could find in a more touristy area. The people were open, friendly, and hardworking. I can think of no good reason not to go on this tour. You will be doing good while having a memorable and fun experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Morning meal was good. First marine tour did not happen but there was a second option and it suited my needs. Lunch was also good. The best was indeed the oasis of Huacachina. The ATV ride was great and the sand boarding was also awesome. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend. Everything was taken care of for us and there was enough down time to see everything we wanted as well. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really great. They picked me up in time (even my hotel was not in Miraflores, but in the historical center). They took me to the bus station to Paracas. (They have headphones on the bus, just need go ask) Thanks for all these comments here I was fully prepared for the boat trip to the"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s definitely worth going! The tour guide was so helpful to make sure you make the most out of your experience!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience local cuisine in a short time. The restaurants were varied and interesting, the food was delicious and the guide very informative. A great evening out"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and we had the whole museum to ourselves almost. It was amazing. The ambiance for dinner was very romantic as well. We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized and excellent tour guides. Diana and Johnny were very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great guides, great experience from pick-up to drop-off. Lots of different foods and history. Especially loved the fruits."
* A traveler said: "Ursula is very knowledgeable about Peru’s history. I got to sample all Peru’s dishes, appetizers, desserts with Pisco during lunch in one of their best restaurants. To top it a drink in a bar with a big Peruvian sandwich and Pisco again late afternoon before going to the magic water circuit. Highly recommended tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Lima, and it was a great day, well worth the tour. Not only get the grand city view, but also the history of Peru in wonderful Larco Museum, with drive-through of many lovely streets. Our driver and tour guide are pleasant company too."
* A traveler said: "I had heard that the Larco Museum and the Magic water circuit were two things I should see in Lima. This tour was a perfect way to see them both. The tour even included a stop for a Pisco sour and a traditional sandwich at one of the oldest bars in Lima."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lima City Walking Tour with Pick-up & Drop Off Small Group
- Historic Downtown, Miraflores & Catacombs Private Tour
- Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding
- Peruvian Cooking Class Including Local Market Tour and Exotic Fruit Tasting
- Food & Art: Lima Colors and Flavors Walking Tour
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Specialty Plane Tours
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lima Plaza Mayor
- Presidential Palace
- Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)
- Sacred City of Caral-Supe
- Larco Museum (Museo Larco)
- Plaza San Martin
- Mujica Gallo (Gold Museum)
- ChocoMuseo Miraflores
- Jockey Plaza
- Santiago de Surco
- Nazca Lines
- Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)
- Huaca Pucllana
- Magic Water Circuit
- Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas)
- Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)
- Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)
- Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)
- Pedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon