Top Lima Cultural Tours
408 results | All Lima Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! The van was very comfortable that picked me up and the guide had lots of great info about the sights and Peru in general!"
* A traveler said: "Edwin was great. Lots to learn. He was smart and nice. Punctual, professional, and went above. I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "If you have a few hours to kill I highly recommend a trip to this temple. It's got an interesting exhibit and you get to walk up to the ruins. The view at the top of temple of the sun is worth a hike, you could see the ocean, the valley and the entire complex."
* A traveler said: "This was the most memorable experience and our host Julio was a wonderful guide to make sure we all were taken care of and filmed us in the water to share with us. I would do this again in a heartbeat. A dream come true finally happened"
* A traveler said: "A great chance to taste the local flavors of Peru. Sample exotic fruits and eat dishes that most Peruvians do. My tour guide was awesome and showed me the markets and restaurants that tourists don't visit."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s definitely worth going! The tour guide was so helpful to make sure you make the most out of your experience!"
* A traveler said: "I did this tour on my first day in Lima and it was amazing. It was nice to feel welcomed and talk about things to do in Lima. We had so much fun from the begining. Both were easy to conversate with and they helped me book my trip to machu picchu. 100% recommend and would absolutely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Everything went very smooth. Excellent tour guide... Very thorough and knowledgeable!! Always willing to go that little extra to make our group seem special.. Couldn't have asked for a nicer tour guide (Jessica) or a nicer tour!! Worth every penny!! (We enjoyed everything, but the only exclusion was the sandwich we were supposed to receive!!!"
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Lima, and it was a great day, well worth the tour. Not only get the grand city view, but also the history of Peru in wonderful Larco Museum, with drive-through of many lovely streets. Our driver and tour guide are pleasant company too."
* A traveler said: "I had heard that the Larco Museum and the Magic water circuit were two things I should see in Lima. This tour was a perfect way to see them both. The tour even included a stop for a Pisco sour and a traditional sandwich at one of the oldest bars in Lima."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and we had the whole museum to ourselves almost. It was amazing. The ambiance for dinner was very romantic as well. We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. It was very informative and we got to see so much in one day. I am not a big fan of museums, but our guide Pamela made it extremely interesting. The history of this country is fascinating. Thanks for a day we will never forget. And a big shout out to Jorge who handles Lima crazy traffic like a pro!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing. Its a must when visiting Lima. Our Guide Ximena was very good and explained everything. She was also fun to be around during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Andrea was knowledgeable and friendly! You could tell she loved her city and sharing it with visitors. She knew the best local spots to recommend and gave us the best information on all the stops we made during the tour."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized and excellent tour guides. Diana and Johnny were very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Even though some parts where closed our tour guide took us on an interesting tour of the city. The saints church and minaflores I found particularly spectacular. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience local cuisine in a short time. The restaurants were varied and interesting, the food was delicious and the guide very informative. A great evening out"
* A traveler said: "My guide was AMAZING! He was knowledgeable, funny and very personable. Picked my up promptly at my hotel and spoke great English. I had a great time trying all the foods! Trip was 4 hours and it was well spent"
* A traveler said: "We didn't like any of the cruise ship offerings, so we took this one. They met us with a sign just outside the cruise terminal, and gave us a wonderful set of things to see, capped by a lunch in a nice restaurant on the side of the square. Be sure to order a Pisco Sour as your beverage."
* A traveler said: "Marco was a very knowledgeable guide who loved sharing the history of Lima. Jorge was a great driver who skillfully maneuvered the local traffic. It was a well rounded tour with historical sites, ruins, and modern areas. They recommended and EXCELLENT ceviche restaurant for lunch!"
* A traveler said: "I had such a fantastic experience with this cooking class. Lots of fun and U learned so much. I recommend people to take this class. You will not regret it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Mario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)
- Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas)
- Church and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)
- Sacred City of Caral-Supe
- Magic Water Circuit
- Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)
- Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)
- Lima Cruise Port
- Love Park (Parque del Amor)
- Dédalo Arte y Artesanía
- Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)
- Pachacamac Itshma Temple
- Santiago de Surco
- Huanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)
- National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History
- Huaca Pucllana
- Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)
- Archbishop’s Palace of Lima
- Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon