Top Lima Sporting Events
125 results | All Lima Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend. Everything was taken care of for us and there was enough down time to see everything we wanted as well. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Morning meal was good. First marine tour did not happen but there was a second option and it suited my needs. Lunch was also good. The best was indeed the oasis of Huacachina. The ATV ride was great and the sand boarding was also awesome. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s definitely worth going! The tour guide was so helpful to make sure you make the most out of your experience!"
* A traveler said: "Despite challenging time to travel during the coronavirus we had such a wonderful time. Our driver and Guide were absolutely excellent in every way."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Very hospitable and friendly indeed. This is a quality that all guides and drives need. I enjoyed the tour the guide made me feel very confident . It was a very educational and informative tour."
* A traveler said: "Great to get out of the city and do something fun. Great start to our trip to Peru. Highly recommend thank you"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and informative tour. Nicholas knew a lot about the area and was very good. It was great riding along the shore, perfect tour to visit many different sites in only a few hours. We had a lot of fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything went very smooth. Excellent tour guide... Very thorough and knowledgeable!! Always willing to go that little extra to make our group seem special.. Couldn't have asked for a nicer tour guide (Jessica) or a nicer tour!! Worth every penny!! (We enjoyed everything, but the only exclusion was the sandwich we were supposed to receive!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was highly recommended to join. We have great fun and experience. The bunky ride in the oasis was with great excitement. Of course the sand boarding."
* A traveler said: "Picked us up on time& v friendly telling us about the area & history during the drive. He kept an easy pace as we walked around the ancient city of Caral, telling us the important facts of the history there. We went to lunch in a nearby town about a block from the ocean. Delicious local seafood! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Maria, our tour guide, was amazing. Attentive, but also gave us space to enjoy the experience. The islands were beautiful, but get ready for the smell of gas from the boat and bird poop. Huacachina dune buggy ride was a blast, sand boarding is lying on your stomach not standing. Still fun, but sand in every crack! The wine tour was great, our group ended buying a bottle to share. Overall a fantastic time, well worth the drive!"
* A traveler said: "The catacombs were a very interesting experience. We learned a lot about the religious history of the city. After, the water fountain display was very cool. Seeing how they incorporated Peruvian history into the water features was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this experience was fantastic! Hugo was super helpful before the trip laying out details of the day including what to wear and what to expect. He reached out via Whatsapp and answered all of our questions (lots) swiftly. One of my favorite experiences in Peru!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The drive was long, but we had a great time on all the places we visited. The food was really good. Our guide, Erick Flores, was very nice and informative about the culture, food, the places we visited,... Overall it was a great experience. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Carlos and Abraham were amazing hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Carlos was a great driver and definitely made the trip out to the hills fun. Abraham was a wonderful teacher and very accommodating. They helped with pictures and videos it was wonderful since it was just my son and I. A very personalized experience we will never forget. Thanks guys!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santiago de Surco
- Lima Plaza Mayor
- Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)
- Palomino Island (Isla Palomino)
- Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge
- Pedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Jockey Plaza
- National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History
- Huanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)
- Dédalo Arte y Artesanía
- Historic Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)
- Mujica Gallo (Gold Museum)
- Huaca Pucllana
- Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)
- Presidential Palace
- Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Love Park (Parque del Amor)
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon