Top Activities on the Ground in Ljubljana
152 results | All Ljubljana Tours
* A traveler said: "There were only two of us on the tour, so it was more like a private tour, which was wonderful. Our guide Masha (sp?) was great, and overall the tour was excellent value for money. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting Ljubljana!"
* A traveler said: "Best days are Friday and even better Saturday. Late start, strong drinks and lots of fun. It is good for singels, friends and anyone who wants to have fun and meet some happy people. Great games and perfect coordination. Love it"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Alenka! She was very informative, friendly and helped us to understand the history of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was Janez. He shared very rich culture of the town and behind the tourist sectors that give you a genuine feel of the Ljubljana. Had a great workout, and good laughs!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing City. Sandra, our tour guide and driver did an excellent job. She was very knowlegable. She did an excellent job of driving under heavy weather and thunderstorm for long hours. Very friendly too. Again, excellent organization by viator. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good guide and he was always ready to explainl every important detail. The walking tour of Piran was interesting. Portoroz is a fantastic sea side resort. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Really nice and knowledgeable guide. Gave lots of information and was patient with our kids of various ages. And Ljubljana is a beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. Gregor is such a good guide and gave an amazing overview of slovenian history. My partner and I enjoyed this thoroughly and I would recommend for anyone who has a keen interest in history"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Klemen was extremely knowledgeable. He showed us popular spots as well as less touristic areas. Could not recommend the tour enough."
* A traveler said: "This is a great half day tour of Bled. Milan the tour guide was excellent and provided good suggestions of how to best use the time at our disposal. You will have ample time to take a stroll through town and take a pletna boat ride to the island in the lake."
* A traveler said: "Ziva is a very nice and talkative guide. She showed us the most important places in Ljubljana as well as some hidden place we wouldn't have found on our own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)
- Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)
- Ljubljanica River
- Museum of Illusions
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran