Situated less than 500 meters from the famed Chateau du Close Luce, Château d’Amboise is connected to the former residence of Leonardo da Vinci by an underground passage. The stunning Renaissance castle looks out over the scenic Loire River and offers travelers a memorable look at the history of French royalty. Visitors can wind through the dark past of this impressive structure, which includes royal takeovers, complicated conspiracy theories and epic declines. The rich history is worthy of a tour, so travelers suggest hiring an expert guide to fully access and appreciate Château d’Amboise's place in French history.
Tours and tickets to Experience Château d’Amboise
Should I book Château d’Amboise tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Château d’Amboise 2021?
What's the best way to experience Château d’Amboise?
- Loire Valley Hot-Air Balloon Ride
- Loire Valley Self-Ride E-bike Tour from Amboise : Amboise & Vouvray vineyards
- Loire Valley 2 Days+night In A Castle+train Ticket From Paris+4 Castles+wines
- Amboise Discovery Segway 45mn
Things to do near Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in South West England