Château de Cheverny
The Château de Cheverny is an excellent choice for those looking to spend a full day at one of the castles of the Loire Valley. With extensive grounds, a cafe on site and cars and boats for rent, there's plenty to do and see after touring the exquisite castle itself. The unique aspect of this castle is that its owners have always lived here, which makes it less of a museum and more of a peek into just how one does live in a castle!
Also of interest is the Tintin exhibition. The château was used in creating Tintin's Marlinspike Hall, and there is a fantastic collection of Tintin items that bring this world-famous comic to life in its not-so-fictional home!
What are Château de Cheverny hours of operation?
Should I book Château de Cheverny tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Château de Cheverny 2021?
What's the best way to experience Château de Cheverny?
- Day tour of Chateaux of Chambord, Blois, Cheverny & family organic winery
- Loire Valley Day Tour From Paris
Things to do near Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in South West England