Château du Clos Lucé
Château du Clos Lucé may not be the country’s grandest castle, but it’s still gained favor among art and history loving travelers thanks to its notoriety as the official final residence of famed artist Leonardo da Vinci. While the castle was once home to King Francis I, today it stands as a museum to the great painter’s works. Travelers can wander the halls and check out more than 40 models and machines designed by da Vinci, as well as wander the underground tunnel that connects Château du Clos Lucé to the royal Chateau d’Amboise.
Tours and tickets to Experience Château du Clos Lucé
What are Château du Clos Lucé hours of operation?
Should I book Château du Clos Lucé tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Château du Clos Lucé 2021?
What's the best way to experience Château du Clos Lucé?
- Loire Valley Self-Ride E-bike Tour from Amboise : Amboise & Vouvray vineyards
- Admission Ticket to Chateau du Clos Lucé and Leonardo da Vinci Park
- Loire Valley 2 Days+night In A Castle+train Ticket From Paris+4 Castles+wines
- Amboise Discovery Segway 45mn
Things to do near Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in South West England