SEA LIFE® London Aquarium
Located in a colonnade-fronted, early 20th-century County Hall building (the former headquarters for the Greater London Council), the SEA LIFE® London Aquarium is one of Europe’s aquatic museums with 14 themed zones. Marine-life displays include walk-over glass shark tanks, transparent tunnels where sea turtles swim overhead, and kaleidoscopic coral reefs. Visitors also love the penguin exhibit, where it’s possible to observe adorable orange-beaked gentoo penguins waddling on land and swimming gracefully underwater.
SEA LIFE® London Aquarium Tours
Should I book SEA LIFE® London Aquarium tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit SEA LIFE® London Aquarium 2021?
What's the best way to experience SEA LIFE® London Aquarium?
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium Admission Ticket
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- River Thames Fast RIB-Boat Experience in London
- The London Dinner Cruise on the Thames River
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais