Packed with monuments and lined with some of London's most significant government buildings, busy Whitehall is an important thoroughfare. Originally constructed as an entryway to the now-demolished Palace of Whitehall, the road may be short, but its heavy concentration of landmarks means walking down it is a must when touring London.
Tours and tickets to Experience Whitehall
Royal London Sightseeing Tour Including Changing of the Guard Ceremony with Optional London Eye Upgrade
Should I book Whitehall tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Whitehall 2021?
What's the best way to experience Whitehall ?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- 5-Day Best of England & Scotland Tour: London, Edinburgh, Manchester and more
- Half-Day Guided City Tour with a Bluebadge Guide
- Private Tour London Highlights, entries Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais