Top London City Tours
464 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
* A traveler said: "We are from the states and the tour exceeded our expectations. Thanks for an unforgettable experience"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. He brought to life the story and despite a large group of people participating it felt very personal. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our guide was so knowledgable, informative, and helpful. Worth the money for the early entrance to the Tower and the Crown Jewels and to experience the opening of the Tower. We had a fantastic time and felt very well informed and taken care of!"
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal tour! Tour guide was absolutely brilliant with his depth of historical knowledge. We absolutely enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative and interesting and the tour guide was very pleasant and helpful we found out some interesting facts about London and Harry Potter that we did not know"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Really great eats all around East End, tour guide was knowledgeable and funny and easy way to get to know new people while traveling solo."
* A traveler said: "both my daughter and myself loved this it was a fab way to see the sites and parks of London, very informative guide and the bikes were easy to ride with a lovely gentle pace . definitely recommend this tour. thanks."
* A traveler said: "John was easily one of the best tour guides I ever had (and I went to a million tours) so that must tell you something about him. Don't know how he did it, but I really felt like being in 1888. One of the best tours in London honestly. You shouldn't miss it really."
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour! Loved the vintage tour bus, fantastic seeing all the sights and sounds of London. Matthew the fantastic, knowledgeable tour guide gave a wonderful insight into the history of the famous landmarks and Hajjar skillfully navigated the bus through the streets of London. Really enjoyable experience. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The view from the london eye are amazing, you could see Buckingham palace and all over London very clearly. We had a hop on hop off 48 hour bus ticket for the big bus company. We thought that this was fantastic you get to go around all of the sights with an audio guide it is really worth the money. We are coming back next year and bringing more family."
* A traveler said: "Gio was extremely flexible in accommodating us when our flight was delayed. He took us all over London and beyond‼️He was knowledgeable, friendly, personable and we saw more of London in 3.5 hours than we have the 2 previous times we have been here🥰"
* A traveler said: "Can’t say enough great things about my guy Leo from Brazil! Very professional and knowledgeable about London and all 32 boroughs. Did you know the Queen is the only person that can travel anywhere in the world without a passport? I didn’t know that, but Leo did. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was simply phenomenal and I can not begin to express what a wonderful time we all had - thank you. Our guide was hospitable, knowledgeable, friendly and a wonderful gentlemen to spend our day with. We will be sure to use him again if we were to visit again."
* A traveler said: "Got to see many different things, without staying too long in any one place. The dialogue was wonderful with Becky, who was both fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Sean-Taylor Williams was my host. He showed me the city of London while also providing me with the history and interesting facts about each location. In one day, we thoroughly explored Brixton, Soho, Camden and other places. see pictures After my tour with Sean-Taylor, I was able to effectively navigate the Underground to go anywhere I needed to go in London. Sean-Taylor is extremely personable and knowledgeable. I am so glad I started my trip with Sean-Taylor, working with Sean-Taylor set the precedent for an outstanding experience in London. Whenever I travel to a new place I will use CityUnscipted to book a tour with a Local to start my trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Astrid, was so interesting. She took us to several areas of London and shared so much about the city. It was fun walking with her and learning our was around. She was instrumental in preparing us for London and giving us background knowledge. She was fun and we enjoyed this tour very much!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise
- Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
- Tootbus Must See London: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour and Thames River Cruise
- Private Tower of London Opening Ceremony with Changing of The Guard and Cruise
- Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament Tour in London
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Kensington Palace
- Fan Museum
- West End Theater District
- Ambassadors Theatre
- London Bridge
- Notting Hill
- Paddington Station
- Old Royal Naval College
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London
- Westminster Cathedral
- Canary Wharf
- Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
- Royal Festival Hall
- Boxpark Shoreditch
- City of London
- Foundling Museum
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Royal Mews
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover