Top London Literary Tours
87 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "It’s a jammed packed day of history and bucket list items! Well worth it and the guide and driver were great!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "This is wonderful trip! Really love bath and stonehenge. Amazing trip abd guide. Highly Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "The coach was very comfortable, the driver pointed interesting places in the city on our way out and shared interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "The views from the london eye are incredible. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting london.."
* A traveler said: "Very smooth journey arrived at Harry Potter world in good time and return trip was just as good. The Harry Potter experience was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a thespian at heart and enjoyed his stories and walking efforts to get to the Circus of Bath, etc."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "Beatiful scenery, a lot of history about Oxford, Cotswold, Shakespeare. Very beatiful place, clean, the hospitality is very good. We’ll be back again."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day out with family. The memories you can make and enjoy the Moment. A day to remember and really nice excursion to do."
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get around and see the sights. The crew were very friendly and worked hard to make sure it was a memorable trip. Boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Coach was clean and in good order. Harry Potter film shown during the journey. The studio tour is excellent. Lots of sets, costumes and making of displays. A must for any Harry Potter fan."
* A traveler said: "This was a really great tour. We loved both Oxford and Harry Potter World. Our tour guide, Katie, was the best that we have ever had! Everything was very well run and on time. She was incredibly knowledgable and had so much enthusiasm in everything she did. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Mark A. was an excellent guide, the trip was well thought out and very informative. My 8 year old daughter loved the Harry Potter sites and the additional stops Mark A kindly made at our request. It was a thoroughly enjoyable morning."
* A traveler said: "I had the same guide for last year's DW walking tour that I did. He did an excellent job with this HP walking tour. Picked up a few nuggets that I wasn't aware of previously."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour yesterday. Took my granddaughter for her 10th birthday & she enjoyed it very much 👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Simon made the tour - he knew everything about Potter and also gave us a great history lesson about London."
* A traveler said: "Vaugn and our driver Mirza were excellent hosts for the day. Golden tours have very comfortable buses and there was a good balance between “own discovery” time and guides tour. Vaugn has a very extensive knowledge of the area and it was a pleasure being in his company."
* A traveler said: "The presentation of all the exhibitions and the information given by the presenters the sets and the experience of every aspect of the day"
* A traveler said: "The best parts of the tour were Ben's anecdotal stories along the way about the monarchy and the history of Great Britain that didn't necessarily have directly to do with the tour itself. They added a lot. My only wish is that we would have been able to spend a bit more time at each place - so fascinating and beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Neil, I mean Charles was a character! His use of verse, song and humor kept a smile on my face. The flare from the aftermath of the parade also added an interesting twist. Well done Sir!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover